Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

Sure...it is a crappy mini...err...uh...skill, and I understand that the masses are too lazy to type it out. Can we not accept another universal abbreviation? Perhaps "D&D"?

Just had to get that off my chest.

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coined the term D-eering when it was released. No-one used it. ;_;

I've enforced "D&D" to be used in my clan chat as saying "Dung" is a kickable offense. lol

satya1avesta.png

I don't see what the big deal is. "Dung" (rhymes with "grunge") is merely an shortened form of Dungeoneering. It seems no different then calling your friend Donald, "Don".

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

considering D&D already refers to distractions and diversions....no. Stop being a nazi and get over it, its the generally accepted abbreviation.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I don't see what the big deal is. "Dung" (rhymes with "grunge") is merely an shortened form of Dungeoneering. It seems no different then calling your friend Donald, "Don".

That would be more like calling Donald, Dona.

satya1avesta.png

Dung - (noun) - excrement, esp. of animals; manure.

It's all about pronunciation. Your way rhymes with "rung", my way rhymes with "grunge". One is crap, the other many people just think is crap.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I just say "dungeon", lol.

Easier version of "dungeoneering", and not confused with other things too.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I've enforced "D&D" to be used in my clan chat as saying "Dung" is a kickable offense. lol

That's a pretty sad clan chat then.

2j3qh46.jpg

It's all about pronunciation. Your way rhymes with "rung", my way rhymes with "grunge". One is crap, the other many people just think is crap.

Grunge...man, I miss the 90's :(

Anyway, I still don't like it.

satya1avesta.png

Seeing as how 99.9% of teenagers are emo, and teenagers are the majority in runescape, in the summer, my cc is quite depressing.

Yes, yes, I just went there.

satya1avesta.png

Seeing as how 99.9% of teenagers are not emo, and teenagers are the majority in runescape, in the summer, my cc is quite depressing.

I fixed it for you 8-)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Seeing as how 99.9% of teenagers are not emo, and teenagers are the majority in runescape, in the summer, my cc is quite depressing.

I fixed it for you 8-)

Haha, now if you could fix the reality, I'd make you a general. :)

satya1avesta.png

General? Hell, I'd elect him President. :lol:

I fixed it for you 8-)

I think your confusing emo with the emo "scene."

And even with that its more like 10-15%...

DM0Yq2c.png

Now we know why it was nicknamed that. :thumbup:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I just call it dunge....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Jagex had the dung coming to them, it's their fault, let them eat it. Should have thought twice before coming up with such a prepostrous name for a minigame. I'd have prefered ''sacred-clay-minigame-like skill''.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Jagex had the dung coming to them, it's their fault, let them eat it. Should have thought twice before coming up with such a prepostrous name for a minigame. I'd have prefered ''sacred-clay-minigame-like skill''.

"Stealing creation pvm version with xp slapped on by Jamflex" would have been better.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.