I flushed my report cards down the toilet...?

m0nkeym0j030

We are obviously not qualified to answer your question. You need to go to Yahoo answers, they can help you there.

My cousin and I both laughed when we saw this.

I'm rally having a hard time believing that this was posted on TIF. Hopefully, it's an outlier in the most extreme sense of the term.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only surefire way you could get rid of bad grade grades is next time you have to find an active volcano and drop the report card in. The lava won't tell anyone.

And the charred paper flies up in the thermal currents and takes a fantastic journey around the world, floating through deserts, storms, blizzards and other assorted epic landscapes, finally landing delicately on your doorstep as your parents get home.

Sorry, that isn't surefire either.

Eat it.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

The only surefire way you could get rid of bad grade grades is next time you have to find an active volcano and drop the report card in. The lava won't tell anyone.

And the charred paper flies up in the thermal currents and takes a fantastic journey around the world, floating through deserts, storms, blizzards and other assorted epic landscapes, finally landing delicately on your doorstep as your parents get home.

Eat it.

This. Either way, it's going to end up in the pipes in some form.

Eat it.

This. Either way, it's going to end up in the pipes in some form.

Or just change your mailing address?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As has probably been said, the only way to get rid of bad grades is to get better grades.

Or paying off your teachers.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

As has probably been said, the only way to get rid of bad grades is to get better grades.

Or paying off your teachers.

Or using Sexual Intimidation.

[hide]126956093891.jpg[/hide]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

This thread has made me love TIF more then i thought possible.

<3 you guys.

[hide]126956093891.jpg[/hide]

:twss:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]