I flushed my report cards down the toilet...?

m0nkeym0j030

If you can't seem to find the right exit, there's a key on your graphing calculator that can perform such helpful functions. But first try to walk it off, the two-towed sloth is an endangered species after all.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to pee alot and keep flushing, as pee is kinda acidic.

To add on:

Drink lots of mountain dew or water. That'll make you piss a lot.

Yeah, or something with lots of caffeine. That'll make you go.

Oh, Das it depends on certain medical conditions and what you eat and how hydrated you are, but urine is usually slightly basic due to dissolved Ammonia or NH3 in the body which turns into urea.

You could just pour a *puts on sunglasses* a "crap load" of Drano down your drain and it will clean everything up.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

you might want to pee alot and keep flushing, as pee is kinda acidic.

To add on:

Drink lots of mountain dew or water. That'll make you piss a lot.

Yeah, or something with lots of caffeine. That'll make you go.

Oh, Das it depends on certain medical conditions and what you eat and how hydrated you are, but urine is usually slightly basic due to dissolved Ammonia or NH3 in the body which turns into urea.

You could just pour a *puts on sunglasses* a "crap load" of Drano down your drain and it will clean everything up.

That's what I just said ... 5 posts up.

Honestly I'm surprised no one has said this, but maybe you should play less RS and actually take your time and study for school? Which will get you further in life? Getting goods grades, getting accepted into college, and getting a decent job and having a successful future, OR playing RS, getting bad grades, not get accepted to college, work for the rest of your life, and make 20% less then you would have if you put the time and effort into school. Personally, I would go with the first. If the bad grades are completely unrelated to RS, then sorry, but that is my guess.

P.S. I have a fireproof suit on, so flame if you want :thumbsup:

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I remember when I was a freshman I had a bet that I'd get all straight A's every trimester for every class and I think it was in Physics I got a B+ on the final so I took it, burnt it and mixed the ash into a painting I was painting and no one ever questioned where my report card was. I must say I think that was the most brilliant way of deposing of something without minimal trace evidence. Think more eccentrically next time and you won't get problems like that. Or you can just tell your parents you consumed large amounts of food from Sonic and the resulting load of defecation warped the pipes of your house causing leaks.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Ok so this year ive been getting bad grades, and report cards come in the mail. So i always beat my parentsto the mailbox. i flush them down the toilet. and now thee are 2 leaks in my house. The last time i flushed one down was in april. do you think I am responsible for the 2 leaks in the house?

This is supposed to be funny? God, whoever you are, you are NOT funny. Quit [bleep]ing trolling this bull [cabbage].

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Put the untied shoe onto your foot after you put on your sock. Tighten the shoe by pulling on the ends of the strings on the right and left side of the shoe. Cross the left and right strings. The left string goes under the right string and is pulled through creating a new right and left end. Take the new left end and make a loop with it. Make a loop out of the new right, and put that loop over the left loop, Tie them in a knot as done with the strings at the beginning. Pull tightly and you're done!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Two pieces of paper won't break a toilet and even if it did, he should be contacting a plumber not consulting TIF. If it even happened, of course.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

New meme?

"OTers flush report cards down their toilets?"

I thought it was anything to do with fat kookaburras.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Think that OT'ers are super serial people who discuss serious things.

Read this thread.

My face.

Mmmmmm.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Apparently your toilet can only swallow one kind of [cabbage].

:thumbup:

I'm lovin' the sarcasm this thread is giving off.

Next time you get crappy grades, eat them. They'll flush better after ward ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You've gotta be careful dude, the ink from the report cart will leak off and into the water system. You've just killed every fish in your local lake. I hope you're happy.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Apparently your toilet can only swallow one kind of [cabbage].

:thumbup:

I'm lovin' the sarcasm this thread is giving off.

Next time you get crappy grades, eat them. They'll flush better after ward ;)

Hahahahaha!

Okay dude, you've got me one for one.

2dgucz6.png

Strangle and yell menacing things to your toilet until it accepts your report card

JACK BAUER STYLE

Or you could do it Bruce Wayne style, dress up as Batman [well, Bruce Wayne is the mother[bleep]ing Batman] ask the toilet some very serious questions and then ask WHEEEEERE IS HEEE whilst punching the toilet.

Strangle and yell menacing things to your toilet until it accepts your report card

JACK BAUER STYLE

Or you could do it Bruce Wayne style, dress up as Batman [well, Bruce Wayne is the mother[bleep]ing Batman] ask the toilet some very serious questions and then ask WHEEEEERE IS HEEE whilst punching the toilet.

Just don't start with the head, it gets them all fuzzy.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

or hell, just pour cans of coke in your toliet and flush - That stuff is super acidic

Just be sure not to flush the empty cans.

And to be honest, you should have at least torn the papers up into little pieces before flushing.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.