What happened to other noble motivations besides "tities"?

...Motivations besides tities?? Huh?

maybe he means asses.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

What happened to other noble motivations besides "tities"?

...Motivations besides tities?? Huh?

maybe he means asses.

touche

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

i literally had a seizure the second i saw it on the ground. mouse goes to click on it... [bleep]ING DOOR LAG THE SECOND I CLICK.

You probably had the same exact reaction I did. I flipped the [bleep] out lol. I was shaking and I couldn't do anything for five minutes. When I saw it in my inventory I literally yelled, haha.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i literally had a seizure the second i saw it on the ground. mouse goes to click on it... [bleep]ING DOOR LAG THE SECOND I CLICK.

You probably had the same exact reaction I did. I flipped the [bleep] out lol. I was shaking and I couldn't do anything for five minutes. When I saw it in my inventory I literally yelled, haha.

i stopped functioning as a keyer and the 3bo people left the floor.

also what are some basics i need to learn with a hex and what ring upgrades do i need (mike said there's one you use on mobs and another on bosses?

C1Geq.png

i stopped functioning as a keyer and the 3bo people left the floor.

also what are some basics i need to learn with a hex and what ring upgrades do i need (mike said there's one you use on mobs and another on bosses?

I'll try my best to come up with a short hex guide, lol.

Rings:

This is inconclusive, but from what myself, Matt, and Grimy have gathered, sniper is better on mobs and desperado is better on bosses. Sniper also has greater returns per tier than desperado, so getting sniper to t9/t10 should be your priority.

Monsters:

Hex works well on most mage-based monsters, but there are a few exceptions. Skeleton mages have very high defense, so only hex them if you're wearing a lot of good ranged gear (a stego body from the start table isn't enough, unfortunately). Shades aren't particularly weak to hex, so melee them. You can hex ghosts in the ghost room, but no other ghosts. Dogs and brutes are weak to ranged, but I wouldn't range brutes without ranged armor. All demons and dragons are weak to hex. I probably missed something btu whatever. For monos, I use hex to aggro shades quickly. Have fun hitting 400s on books and high-level necros.

Bosses:

All abandoned bosses can be hexed. As you know, you can easily solo Necro with a hex. All you have to do is dodge the special attacks (the binds, curses, etc) by running two tiles, then teleing out when skeles are summoned. You can also solo cursebearer, though it requires a lot of food. Ragers help a LOT when soloing Curse. Deathslingers are amazing for Necro. Most warped bosses aren't weak to hex at all, though it can be used. I can't tell if hex or melee is better on gulega. Dread and Hope CAN be hexed, but I think melee + kiting is probably better for both.

When keying with a hex, I'll sometimes take out mages in upcoming GDs if there's nothing else for me to be doing. Saves everyone food and prayer. This doesn't happen very often, though.

A somewhat useful trick is to shoot an arrow at a monster as you're running towards it, then switching to 2h for a quick combo. I only do this for dogs, shades, and skele mages, though.

Pick up arrows as often as possible on occult floors. It's less important for other floors, though. I always pick up the large piles if I don't lose time doing it.

Always pay attention to what attack style you're on.

It's useful for certain skill/puzzle rooms to go into the room, fire an arrow (at a mage, obviously), and immediately go back through the door. Sniper ring is great for this.

You know how the max hit splats don't really display your max hit? Well when using sniper it does.

I'll think of more stuff later I'm sure.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.