Dear [email protected],

This e-mail has been sent to you by Hotmail to inform you that your account will be deactivated within the next 24 hours due to several unsuccessful login attemps on your account.

To prevent this to happen please login securely to our activation link below:

https://login.hotmail.com/config/[email protected]

If you have already confirmed your information then please disregard this message.

Regards,

Hotmail member services.

Mfw

lolwut.jpg

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

So as I'm sure some of you /obt/aurians know (my god I'm a [bleep]ing genius), relations are not okay between TEF and Tipit, but more than that, I'm disappointed with a lot of things, as per usual.

There's that whole AHK thing, which I haven't been involved in because I don't know a single thing about programming and can't really contribute to the debate. But I'm very annoyed that all of the functions posted on TEF have been PROVEN to be entirely within the guidelines set by Jagex, and yet there's still a [bleep]ing problem. Very annoying.

I'm annoyed with a member of the crew for basically denying that anything is wrong with his/her dg guide. Luckily that's been cleared up, but not after tons of posts being deleted and not without me having to go to two crew members personally to work with them on improving the guide, one of which wasn't even involved in writing it! That should not happen. The main site, as I've always said, is mostly useless aside from a few select guides that have been re-written or kept up-to-date (mostly thanks to Enaid). It didn't help my ego that a level 91 dungeoneer was telling a 116 dungeoneer (myself) and a 113 to [bleep] off, basically, lol.

In a perfect Tip.it, the metagame forum would be thriving with all of the guides and guide projects that are on TEF. The main site would be up-to-date (some sections, anyway) thanks to all of the pro MHers on Tip.it (well, who were previously on Tip.it), and there would even be an extremely comprehensive DG guide in the works. Unfortunately, we have to deal with politics, politics, politics.

I basically use Tip.it for DGS and my blog. DGS isn't going anywhere, so no-one needs to worry about that. I'm far more sympathetic towards TIF than most of the others, and even though it seems mostly futile at this point, I'd like to at least TRY to make things work (are we talking about runescape fansites or girlfriends? hmm).

I'm basically just very annoyed with some of the admins/mods and the way they handle anything to do with us. It makes using TIF stressful for me at times. Unfortunately, I can't think of a solution. There's too much animosity now.

/rant

Anyway, I went to the bar last night with my friends to see that girl I went out with (she works there). It was fun, but holy [cabbage] I was tired by the end of the night. Nothing interesting happened. Need to step it up in the flirting department before I get friendzoned (it would be a first).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

those tropical ones look nice. interested tripsis? or are you just a sour type of girl

Those are my skittles :P

But sour is my true love <3

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Obviously nothing to see when you edited out your best ever moment in STORY TIME. Truly, it would have sparkled through the hearts and souls of all members of TIF, TEF, and Tripsis, and would have be a paragon in changing this world to make it a beautiful and wonderful place!

But you fudged it with EDIT. Well done.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Obviously nothing to see when you edited out your best ever moment in STORY TIME. Truly, it would have sparkled through the hearts and souls of all members of TIF, TEF, and Tripsis, and would have be a paragon in changing this world to make it a beautiful and wonderful place!

But you fudged it with EDIT. Well done.

check again

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention