Clan Europe -vs- Runite Knights of Finland

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Runite Knights of Finland

Our newly appointed official Warlord, Nykimu, set up a couple of fights with RKoF. Recently we've been fighting with RKoF against various opponents but last time we fought against one another, RKoF had much improved and took us down - so we were out to settle the score!

• Wednesday 16th | | 6:30GMT Start,
  • Matched Ops x2,
  • Melee+Binds+Ranged | | Mage (Bolt) only,
  • Classic | | Center Bounds,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 17,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon,
  • North Attacks then reverse and
  • Post Allowed.

We knew we were in for a challenge. Last time we underestimated their impressive progress and we got severely caught out - we weren't going to make the same mistake this time.

Round 1: Melee+Binds+Ranged

CE Starting Ops: 75

RKoF Starting Ops: 75

We pulled 30 to their 25 and cut down. Both clans had a large range unit and were able to take down each other very quickly both sides getting a few KOs. With some solid tanking early on and some good style switching from us, we were able to grab onto a two-man lead and keep it for the rest of the fight.

Thanks to Lt Valdo, Mr Deur, Krist, Tappa and Chris for stepping out for this one.

Sorry for the flaming from one of our members, we kicked him from the CC.

CE Ending Ops: 45

RKoF Ending Ops: 0

cewar183942.png

cewar184542.png

cewar185542.png

cewar190021.png

sigline3de5ll4.gif

Round 2: Mage (Bolt) Only

CE Starting Ops: 48

RKoF Starting Ops: 48

Our pull unfortunately dropped by almost half and RKoF cut down from 24ish. We've had a couple of these wars before and are testing them out to see what works. There were various rules, no DHide, Shields, Overheads among a few others. It was very even at the start, a few of our members got KOed very quickly but with some superior tanking in the latter stages, we were able to take a lead. RKoF then started switching and were killing people very slowly were we kept a constant rate of taking them out. Hents survived with 200HP.

CE Ending Ops: 18

RKoF Ending Ops: 0

cewar191131.png

cewar191417.png

cewar191952.png

cewar193549.png

Well done CE, a standard and stable performance today!

As always its a pleasure fighting you RKoF, if you have any pictures of flaming, please send them to me and I'll deal with them. Thanks again, I look forward to more wars with and against you!

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

i dropped myself cuz Dimi was going to make me lead 1st, and warned me id be roflstomped if i we lost so i bailed out of the portal as fast as i could like shabalabalabalalalala

2nd round was a lot of fun, the second i tried to ring and stopeed eating i got dropped l0l0l, but decent tank no k0 =)

kristn.png

Omfg! Round 2 looked epic! Gratz CE ! :thumbsup:

They did the same thing with CE vs LDK, fire bolt only, it looked better than epic of what HAR said.

phimproved.png

Thanks for the fight RKOF, was fun :thumbsup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~