Bottom rows of puzzle box

LatinII

77512040.png

I am going crazy. The first 3 rows are easy to do, but I'm going crazy over the bottom two! I can't solve them! I am trying to get the 4 boxes on the left in the right position but I can't! Help! :(

Put the one that belongs in the second from the bottom row on the bottom. Then move the one that should go on the bottom in that column to the right of it. Move the one on the bottom up and the one on the right to the left. Hopefully that makes sense.

Logic.png

Put the one that belongs in the second from the bottom row on the bottom. Then move the one that should go on the bottom in that column to the right of it. Move the one on the bottom up and the one on the right to the left. Hopefully that makes sense.

:ohnoes: Yikes

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Well, the good news is that these things get easier with practice. Thanks to the hundreds of these things I did in the old days, I was able to beat Elemental Workshop III without a guide, and even enjoyed it.

The bad news, though, is that I can't imagine how I'd explain exactly how to solve a puzzle box.

The bottom-right corner should be empty at the end. The square that you currently have in that position should be at the bottom center of the puzzle. Start by getting the leftmost squares of the bottom two rows into position first, and then work your way to the right. I hope that helps!

kindness.png

Solved it! So I went to do the rest of my clue. I had to talk to the Odd Old Man...

anotherpuzzle.png

[bLEEP] YOU! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Don't worry, I used to feel like that, but now I cheer when I get a puzzle since I can usually do it in less than 2 mins.

Practice makes perfect. Also, don't be afraid to move pieces that are already in the right place, the key is to rotate them but don't disrupt the order, then rotate them back to the way they were after you move away the unwanted piece, Gl on your clue :^_^:

Staurolite.png

I should make a video guide on how I do puzzle boxes, I average 78 seconds.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I do them about the same time. When you understand them they go really fast. but I tried to teach my friend it and it's really hard to teach it away.

I do them about the same time. When you understand them they go really fast. but I tried to teach my friend it and it's really hard to teach it away.

Cant say i have ever timed myself but practice does make it a lot easier. GL :)

Xmrwhitex.png

puzzle.png

This is a guide I made to use ^

Do the numbers in that order. If you have trouble with pieces, such as number 5, stick #5 piece in the number 4 slot, and the #4 piece in the number 9 slot. Then move them both in a clockwise rotation so it slides into place.

Same thing with the bottom (Piece #16 on the number 17 spot and Piece #17 on the number 19 spot then rotate them clockwise).

You just need to find the secret to sliding the pieces without making a mistake because if you don't know the secret making a mistake will get you very, very confused.

I'm not talking about the order of how you must do it no sir.

It's actually hard to explain but you can get the pieces right very fast using the same method on each piece and it's the only method there is.

The other method, the way you're doing it isn't a method it's a waste of time.

-If you for instance like in the picture need to do the lowest two rows and you start on the left.

-The piece that needs to go in the left upper corner must first be placed in the left lower corner.

-Take the piece that needs to go in the left lower corner and shove it all the way to the right of the piece that's sitting in the left lower corner.

-You should have an empty space in the left upper corner, if not then just slide some pieces untill you do (with 2 rows left you will always have an empty space in the left upper corner).

-Shove the piece that's in the left lower corner up and shove the other one to the left so they're now sitting both in place.

Repeat above steps untill you have 4 pieces left, shove those around and they should automatically fall in place, if not then you have misplaced a piece somewhere.

(It might be mirrorred if you start from the top row on the left but i don't want to think that much right now, it will be easy to see if you got a puzzle box in your hands, which i don't)

Edit: Guess i need to do more thinking after all.

If you suddenly have two pieces located next to eachother that are standing on one anothers position (did i spell that right?).

Starting from the left piece A is sitting in place B and vice versa.

And there's only 6 sockets left. (5 pieces, 1 empty, for those hardest final 6 pieces)

Shove piece B all the way to the right wall( or corner wall)

1.B to left

2. A up

3. make space so B can go down.

4. B down

5. Make space so B can go right (without moving B out of position)

6. B right

7. Make place to A can go down (without moving A out of position)

8. Make place so B can go right

9. B right

10. Make place so A can go up (without moving A nor B) (should have empty socket to right of B, move a piece down into it and the other two pieces to the right so there's an empty socket above A.)

11. Guess what... Move A up.

12. Move B left

13. Auto win

What you did now was thinking ahead where the pieces should go, like in chess if you're good at puzzle boxes you can think a few steps ahead and complete two or more rows at once.

You should practice the method with a puzzle box where you have atleast 3 or more rows so you can shove pieces more freely although this is harder than if there would be two rows left but soon it will become routine because like i said you will always use the same method in shoving the pieces.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~