Spiritual Mages

quiksilv3r

So I've been playing RS for the past month...after a 2 year hiatus, and I got a spiritual mage task. I'm not quite to sure how to go about it. I know they're in the God Wars dungeon, but I don't quite know what I need to be in there/what I should have to kill them/what a good inventory is. Any help would be appreciated, as well as the best method of dealing with them. (Melee preferred, Range works too). Thanks guys!

go to the zammy ncampment ones (they work best).. put on zammy stole as ur zammy item

wear full prosylete cept helm of neitiznot

whip would be ur weapon

rune defender

dragon boots

barrows gloves

you can switch it up a bit i guess... don't forget to pray mage and bring prayer potions :) they are actually very simple and dont be surprised to get over 2 pairs of d boots during ur trip :P

gl

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

go to the zammy ncampment ones (they work best).. put on zammy stole as ur zammy item

wear full prosylete cept helm of neitiznot

whip would be ur weapon

rune defender

dragon boots

barrows gloves

you can switch it up a bit i guess... don't forget to pray mage and bring prayer potions :) they are actually very simple and dont be surprised to get over 2 pairs of d boots during ur trip :P

gl

What about my inventory, besides prayer potions obviously. This will be my first trip to the dungeons, anything I should know about?

3 super atks

3 super strs

dds or ee for spec weapon

bring a saradomin item for when u get in and dip urself into those pools at ooglog before going in

uhm.... bring a tele out i guess?

and the rest you should leave as free inv for runes that the mages drop

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

slayer helm, glory/fury, whip, rune defender, prossy top, zammy robe bottom (the cheap one), dboots, firecape/sw cape. Bring 2 super attacks+strengths, a dds/claws, 16 prayer pots and your best cb familiar. Kill the ones near the boss door in the zammy area. No bandos/sara/arma protection is needed.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I tend to wear an unholy book as my offhand and a fury as my neck

That gives equal prayer but higher str and attack bonusses.

Paired with an amulet of glory you'll get 2 fewer prayer points but you'll still have more str and attack bonusses.

As for the rest fo your gear you will most obvoiously use a slayer helm.

prosolyte legs & chest

a whip

dragon boots

ardougne cape, skill cape (trimmed) soul wars cape or fire cape

As for inventory i would suggest bringing a falador shield so you can restore your lost prayer points back because they get drained entirely when you jump in the water.

As with the rest of your stats, incl slayer they will be drained a little bit so if you're not 86 slayer i suggest you bring a restore potion, you'll have the space anyway.

1 super str and 1 super atk pot that each hold 4 doses

some cheap food to restore accidental lost health

fill the rest up with prayer pots, if you're not sure how many you should bring then be sure to bring more than enough, it's not worth wasting your time picking up the runes they drop only the boots so you won't need any inventory space, replace boots with your cheap food if you have any left.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

ooh! soz i was unaware it was a slayer task!

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

In addition to the normal pots you would benefit from bringing 2 dose super energies and super restores. Use the super energy when you climb down the rope, and the restore after you've crossed the ice bridge.

As previously mentioned I'd use a zammy robe bottom, stole and unholy book are outclassed by fury and defender respectively. Praying turmoil I've never had to bring more than 10 p-pots, and 2 super attacks/strengths. I'd assume piety to be better, but I've never bothered checking.

Aeil's suggestion for equipment is what I usually use. However, if you don't have a fire cape or soul wars cape, you could try using a zamorak cape or cloak. This will allow you to use monk's robe bottom or a proselyte bottom. Also, depending on how cautious you want to be, you could bring a cheap saradomin item, a holy symbol perhaps, to ward off saradomin monsters as you enter the first stage of the dungeon.

I wear.

Slayer helm

Fury

Pros top

Zammy Robe bottom (the TT item one)

D boots

Soul wars cape

Rune defender

Barrows Gloves

Chaotic rapier/whip

Berserker/warrior ring

I take an Extreme atk and str, 4 prayer pots, holy wrench.

Upon entrance, protect from mage and run north to the Ice Bridge and cross to the zamorak area. Start killing. If you get lucky enough to find a world with a team killing the Zamorak boss, you can use the altar in the boss room after K'ril is attacking one of them (he has no area attacks, so you can pray even while he's spawned as long as he's on someone else)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png