Fishing, Mining, and Killing In the Living Rock Caverns for Great Xp and Cash (NEW DHAROKING METHOD)

JohnTheCop

lots of new pics and range portion of guide, enjoy!

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great spot, and a nice guide you've go over here. I've been hunting those before reading this guide tho...

Just want to advice, that when you mine them, you increase a lot your income, and make them respawn faster. :thumbsup:

EDIT [spoiler=One day's loot]lrc.png

Note that it wasn't one day no lifing, it was just one normal day, a monday to be more honest :wall:

Use the pic on your guide if you want, just give me the Credits.

Oh, at my Def Lvl (83 atm) i found that bunyip + Enhanced Excalibur is an overkill down there, i don't eat anything, i'm bringing a prayer gear here next time, i'll se if i take pics for you.

Proud to be born in BRAZIL

[spoiler=Stats]Kdt_Guitar.png

That's a great spot, and a nice guide you've go over here. I've been hunting those before reading this guide tho...

Just want to advice, that when you mine them, you increase a lot your income, and make them respawn faster. :thumbsup:

Note that it wasn't one day no lifing, it was just one normal day, a monday to be more honest :wall:

Oh, at my Def Lvl (83 atm) i found that bunyip + Enhanced Excalibur is an overkill down there, i don't eat anything, i'm bringing a prayer gear here next time, i'll se if i take pics for you.

Nice i really want the 73 mining but i just dont have the time as of latelyc :( and id be happy to use your loot here, and tbh you probably wont profit praying unless u get a patriarch that just for the fastest xp rate. im 80 def and i eat a little bit but i bring it just incase i end up dropping most of it anyway, would u mind if i quoted ur whole comment in the guide?

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

[spoiler=long quote =p]

Nice i really want the 73 mining but i just dont have the time as of latelyc :( and id be happy to use your loot here, and tbh you probably wont profit praying unless u get a patriarch that just for the fastest xp rate. im 80 def and i eat a little bit but i bring it just incase i end up dropping most of it anyway, would u mind if i quoted ur whole comment in the guide?

No problem, use if you want. Also, the prayer method i used here, is just the +15% att and str, what increased a little bit my xp/hr rates, and with my pray gear (neitznot helm, stole, and proselyte plate and legs, i still profit a lot, the cost on prayer pots is small, and adds a lot of xp. Still no food used =P

Proud to be born in BRAZIL

[spoiler=Stats]Kdt_Guitar.png

Hey JohnTheCop,

Congratulations! After consideration by the PMG moderating team, your guide has been deemed worthy of AOW status! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Thanks so much! Ill try to keep the guide as up to date as i can, Wow didnt think this guide would make it this far when i made it. :D

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Got 184k Str Xp in one hour on Task there lol

epic

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

why do you emphasis their weakness to crush attacks...when it doesn't even matter what they're weak to since their defense is so low?

You'd get more XP/Hr using a whip over an SS, ESPECIALLY over a Godsword.

I'd also find it odd that anyone would need to use protection prayers, since the only accurate ones are the strikers, and that's only if you're at a distance from them.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

yeah i realize i have some editing to do alot changed on my perspective of these since i wrote the first parts of the guide but im feeling kind of lazy atm so ill get around to it when i get around to it.

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

will create magic part to the guide if you would like including:

setups

xp rates

costs

im planning on doing that once i finish bursting rock lobsters

could you explain the setup you use?

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

a slayer setup being hexcrest fury/glory ah top+bottom umm arcane/book mage areana cape or did u tank it?

im thinking if u werent slaying do full void mage+ deflecter and ah top indtead of void top

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• 3 weeks later...

I found this to be a decent setup with prayer, for ranged:

range.png

Of course bolt racks cost a bit, but kxbow has very high dps.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

that would be useing eagle eye prayer right?

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

that would be useing eagle eye prayer right?

Well I used leech ranged (killing only the strikers) because I couldn't be bothered to switch, but eagle eye would give you more xp, yes. Rigour would be even better.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

K i was wondering if u were safespotting or protecting..... i should probably include a section about that but wouldnt knifes/darts still be better because of there speed and the creatures massively low defence?

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• 2 weeks later...

K i was wondering if u were safespotting or protecting..... i should probably include a section about that but wouldnt knifes/darts still be better because of there speed and the creatures massively low defence?

Well they might be better but I don't like using them because of the awfully short range :P.