Fishing, Mining, and Killing In the Living Rock Caverns for Great Xp and Cash (NEW DHAROKING METHOD)

JohnTheCop

I ministered into my calculator. Thanks for the correction. Could I ask what numbers you were using to get the +19% DPS?

I took the +20% strength+attack from the salve, but its not +20% DPS because you don't always hit. 19% was then used for simplicity purposes, because we don't know the accuracy formula, or AZs real defense level.

Damn, we really gotta get someone to go turmoil them. Anyways, I'll go make a vid comparing the two.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I went for some LRC slaying and I decided I'd do it with my whip on shared xp, just to find out the xp/10LP.

For the lvl-120, I got 300 xp per skill per kill, that's 300 attack, 300 strength, 300 defense and 300 constitution xp per 2000 LP.

That means that you get 1.5 xp per 10 LP per skill, multiply that by 3 (I used shared xp), you get 4.5 xp per 10 LP if you don't use shared xp! Which you already wrote in your guide...

For the lvl-140, I found out you got 422.5 xp per skill per kill, that's 422.5 attack, 422.5 strength, 422.5 defense and 422.5 constitution xp per 2750 LP.

That means you get 1.536363636.... xp per 10 LP per skill, multiply that by 3 and you get 4.60909090909 xp per 10 LP! A little more than you wrote in your guide, but who cares....

I didn't see a lvl-200.

So, if anyone is doubtful about the xp per 10 LP, I can confirm that this guide is right.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for writing this guide anyway!

the_xx_92.png

the_xx_92.png

the_xx_92.png

Today I went for some LRC slaying and I decided I'd do it with my whip on shared xp, just to find out the xp/10LP.

For the lvl-120, I got 300 xp per skill per kill, that's 300 attack, 300 strength, 300 defense and 300 constitution xp per 2000 LP.

That means that you get 1.5 xp per 10 LP per skill, multiply that by 3 (I used shared xp), you get 4.5 xp per 10 LP if you don't use shared xp! Which you already wrote in your guide...

For the lvl-140, I found out you got 422.5 xp per skill per kill, that's 422.5 attack, 422.5 strength, 422.5 defense and 422.5 constitution xp per 2750 LP.

That means you get 1.536363636.... xp per 10 LP per skill, multiply that by 3 and you get 4.60909090909 xp per 10 LP! A little more than you wrote in your guide, but who cares....

I didn't see a lvl-200.

So, if anyone is doubtful about the xp per 10 LP, I can confirm that this guide is right.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for writing this guide anyway!

haha since i didnt know that the 4.5 and 4.6 xp's were 100% correct its good to hear that they are from another source,

Thanks and goodluck in getting a patriarch in the future

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Check it out completely redid the look of the guide

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

to be honest im not sure how many you could kill but its a very high amount considering the xp per hour at reasonably high levels is 90-120k xp an hour

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Btw the re spawn rate for patriarchs is 1 hour. Might be interesting to include. Bonus exp is not usually 13.75%, as you cannot train on patriarchs. I've also noticed that the striker's ranged attack is more accurate than it's melee, so it might be a good idea to get in melee range as soon as possible.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Btw the re spawn rate for patriarchs is 1 hour. Might be interesting to include. Bonus exp is not usually 13.75%, as you cannot train on patriarchs. I've also noticed that the striker's ranged attack is more accurate than it's melee, so it might be a good idea to get in melee range as soon as possible.

Oh god im gonna have to go over this again....... the 13.75% is not talking about patriarches if u read the whole thing you would have noticed that protecters give 4.5 xp per 10 dmg and strikers give 4.6 averageing them is 4.55xp per 10 damage giving the 13.75% bonus to the traditional 4xp. I believe the strikers only use ranged attacks when you are not in there melleing distance so that like 1 hit and even then most high melle armours also have high range defence.

can you confirm that it is 1 hour because things like that are always a little sketchy for me. :ohnoes:

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I suggest you change some of your images to try and portray the best setup in each of them, if you don't have the items to do that you can ask friends or even make a topic in H&A requesting pics. The bare minimum would be to change the pics that you've taken from RS botting sites if you want this guide to get into the AoW eventually... ;-)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I suggest you change some of your images to try and portray the best setup in each of them, if you don't have the items to do that you can ask friends or even make a topic in H&A requesting pics. The bare minimum would be to change the pics that you've taken from RS botting sites if you want this guide to get into the AoW eventually... ;-)

tbh im not sure how to upload pics ive taken useing screen print then painting onto tip.it. some help there would be amazingly useful

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

tbh im not sure how to upload pics ive taken useing screen print then painting onto tip.it. some help there would be amazingly useful

2. Take a screen shot.
  3. Paste it into your image editor of choice.
  4. Crop.
  5. Go to a site like TinyPic or Image Shack, select browse, choose your image and click upload.
  6. Once it's uploaded it will direct you to a page with a couple of URLs on it, you want to choose the one with image tags (blahblahblah) or the direct link one and then add your own image tags. Remember to remove the links that direct you to Image Shack when you click on the pic just out of niceness for other users really, otherwise it gets really annoying. :thumbsup:

-Edit-

This is a more detailed explanation.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

thanks man that helped a ton ill get right on that as soon as i get some money back after my failed pvp attempt 2 days ago. (lost like 10mill) :wall:

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

well i wont be updateing this as much for the next 2 weeks so post some corrections and ill fix em when i get back

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Got new armour pics still need a new pic of guthans and prayer methods

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

can someone get me a pic of guthans armour setup??

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

• 2 weeks later...

wow look awesome

im intersted now in this!

thx for the tips and guide!

i liked the loots !

their good money and xp and low def and high hp w0w thats some of the things everyone wants to slay!!!

Thanks for all the support! jsut wondering have you tried them out yet?

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png