My Mining Goal 74/99

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard of the term "get a life?

Isnt that like the pot calling the kettle black , read your own sig before you post :roll:

We all have goals , his is just hard ......

wow robert just got totally owned.... totally and compleatly owned......

On Topic: Good luck in your Goal :D

Lvl 63 today smile.gif

636ly.jpg

I am going to suggest that you don't waste your life doing this. You only have so many years to live, you know.
I have probably 80 years left. Only playing during my spare time.

Good luck !!! If you are crazy you will do it !! mayby not 99 but more like 85 tongue.gif Do like my friend, he was doing 500k law runes, every one was you will never do that !! Now he has a blue and white party hat and like 80 runecrafting tongue.gif `

Good luck icon_e_wink.gif

I know thats what I'm planning on doing & Thanks!

i get bored after mining 500. lets sign a petition to get jagex to change the experience you get from every ess up to 6. that might speed you up a little. haha. good luck. you need it.
Lol funny idea. I don't mind about that & thanks for the support!

lol how much ess u get an hour?
I don't know. I haven't checked that.

Have you heard of the term "get a life?
I do have a life. I don't play everyday & I don't play anymore than 5 hours a day. I only play during my spare time & I enjoy playing this game.

Isnt that like the pot calling the kettle black , read your own sig before you post icon_rolleyes.gif

We all have goals , his is just hard ......

Thanks Albosky.

lol you got no clue how boring mining all the way to lvl 99 is .. lvl 63 is about 1\40th of the way if it makes you feel any bettr
Its not boring & it won't ever be.

Well, to be different from everyone else....Good luck on that goal!
Thanks smile.gif

just mine iron smile.gif

but btw how many ess u got atm ? biggrin.gif

I don't need iron laugh.gif I'll post a pic at end of today

good luck with the 99 mining goal, keep posting ur bank pic and a ess stack after each day
Thanks & I will post pics smile.gif

Edit: done playing for today. 687955xz.jpg

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

wow your still no where near close to your goal .. lvl 64 is not high AT ALL its barely even good so i see no reason why your bragging?? id say 75% of the people on the forums have a higher mining lvl then you and they all probably hate mining. unless you have no emotions torwards anything you will infact give up before your goal .. i can basically guarantee it

wow your still no where near close to your goal .. lvl 64 is not high AT ALL its barely even good so i see no reason why your bragging?? id say 75% of the people on the forums have a higher mining lvl then you and they all probably hate mining. unless you have no emotions torwards anything you will infact give up before your goal .. i can basically guarantee it
Want to make a bet then? I'm not bragging I'm just updating my goal. Done for today. Time to walk home.

ess7il.jpg

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Want to make a bet then? I'm not bragging I'm just updating my goal. Done for today. Time to walk home.

ess7il.jpg

sure i make a bet .. all your rune essence that you wont get 99 mining

At the moment you have 426545xp. Lvl 99 is 13034431xp. That means you've done a bit under 3,3%. You have 12607886xp to go. One rune essence gives 5xp so you gotta mine 2521578 essences. At 28 per trip this is is 90057 trips.

Sorry, but you won't make it, at least not in a reasonable time and legit way. Personally I wouldn't even think of making these "going for 99" posts if I had done under 4% of the wanted level and was 12,6m xp away from it. Seriously, even if you worked like an animal it would take ages.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

good luck man, it's not about whether you make it or not. I think it's ab[bleep]ely amazing you got this far already, and how it looks, you'll get to 80. I do believe you will eventually get to 99 , but you'll just have to take a few brakes if you ask me.... After a few weeks of mining , you just have to do something else imho...

Anyway, good luck. And stop telling him he won't make it; How can you possibly care if he doesn't? He has a goal, we all do. If he enjoys his goals, and you don't like it, just don't post.

Good luck ^-^

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

let's give him a bump shall we?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

omg, what painkiller do you use for your fingers?? do you even still have fingers left????

good luck with reaching this almost unreachable goal. try to get to 85 first, that would already be an amazing acheivement.

I believe he has quitted :(

• 2 weeks later...
u guys r all priqs....so what if he doesnt make it to 99....hell still be richer then half of us if he veen gets 70mining with rune ess...

i wish u luck... :)

Thanks for your post

u guys r all priqs....so what if he doesnt make it to 99....hell still be richer then half of us if he veen gets 70mining with rune ess...

i wish u luck... :)

Yeah, thanks for your post :)

At the moment you have 426545xp. Lvl 99 is 13034431xp. That means you've done a bit under 3,3%. You have 12607886xp to go. One rune essence gives 5xp so you gotta mine 2521578 essences. At 28 per trip this is is 90057 trips.

Sorry, but you won't make it, at least not in a reasonable time and legit way. Personally I wouldn't even think of making these "going for 99" posts if I had done under 4% of the wanted level and was 12,6m xp away from it. Seriously, even if you worked like an animal it would take ages.

Thanks for your post but I will achieve this goal so please keep me supported! Make a bet with me then :wink:

i think u can get 80 but 99 is to long

u do it without stops?such as other skills training?

I might chop some willows :)

Wow. Thats like mining on crack or steroids or ketchup or whatever. I'm sure you'll be able to get it within a few years though. You can do it. And even if you don't, you'll still be a rich rich man.
Yeah :0 Thanks for your support!

good luck man, it's not about whether you make it or not. I think it's ab[bleep]ely amazing you got this far already, and how it looks, you'll get to 80. I do believe you will eventually get to 99 , but you'll just have to take a few brakes if you ask me.... After a few weeks of mining , you just have to do something else imho...

Anyway, good luck. And stop telling him he won't make it; How can you possibly care if he doesn't? He has a goal, we all do. If he enjoys his goals, and you don't like it, just don't post.

Good luck ^-^

Thanks for your post & support! :)

still at it? hold snaps...
Haven't been on since my last post :( I can't get on my computer at home until I get a job.

let's give him a bump shall we?
Thanks for the bump :wink:

Best of luck to you man, once you achieve this you'll be well known around here. :D

omg, what painkiller do you use for your fingers?? do you even still have fingers left????

good luck with reaching this almost unreachable goal. try to get to 85 first, that would already be an amazing acheivement.

I will keep on going for it :wink:

I believe he has quitted :(
I haven't been on since my last post :( I'm still going to achieve my goal :) Keep this bumped or put it on the archive to save it for me until I return!

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg