My Mining Goal 74/99

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: goood luck dude, i think you will get 99, not for a while, a very very very very long while. But i think you will get it 8)

best of luck :D

agree, even if you dont make it 100,000 thats 5mil if you sell for 50gp each so your making a huge profit just keeping going dude im sure you will get it.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

good luck dude.. just find that job so you can impress al the people who said you cant do it1 :wink:

:shock: goood luck dude, i think you will get 99, not for a while, a very very very very long while. But i think you will get it 8)

agree, even if you dont make it 100,000 thats 5mil if you sell for 50gp each so your making a huge profit just keeping going dude im sure you will get it.

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

to wolfgang:you said 1 month, and your still at 44... you should be getting a lvl every 30 minitues if you want to make it!

and to you, good job! i don't have half the patience to do that, and buy that time you might get around 200k ess, which is about 10-8mil! your gonna be rich if you continue! go man, go!

to wolfgang:you said 1 month, and your still at 44... you should be getting a lvl every 30 minitues if you want to make it!

and to you, good job! i don't have half the patience to do that, and buy that time you might get around 200k ess, which is about 10-8mil! your gonna be rich if you continue! go man, go!

Thanks for your post :)

657vw.jpg

lvl 65 yesterday!

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

I will pay you 10 million GP If you get 99 mining just off rune ess, keep them in the bank and add me in game so you can pick up the gold. I dont thinnk you can do it hell I might give you 15 mill

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

I will pay you 10 million GP If you get 99 mining just off rune ess, keep them in the bank and add me in game so you can pick up the gold. I dont thinnk you can do it hell I might give you 15 mill
Alright 8) I'll trade with you :wink: :)

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Yes, I for sure want to make a bet. If you make it before I get out of army (I'll join it 10/7/2006 and will be there either 6 or 9 months), I'll happily pay you my yellow phat and 10 million gp of raw cash. I just want a picture of every level you gain until you are lvl 80. After it I want a picture after every 200k xp. This is to prove that you've actually mined ess and not autoed iron or something. I don't care how confident are you now, but you won't make it from 1 to 99 mining if you play by the rules and mine only essences.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

YEAH GOOD LUCK CUZ U WILL NEED IT THATS ALOT OF ESS TO MINE....

IRON IS FASTER... AND ESSENCE ARE 50 EA PLP ARE TRYING TO JIP U OFF SAYING 5 EA OR 25 EA ITS 50 EA ATM... SELL UR ESS ONLY WHEN U REACH UR GOAL OF 99 MINING AND BEFORE SELLING AND CHECK THE FORUMS BEFORE SELLING THAT WILL ENSURE U DONT GET JIPPED OF SOME PEOPLE THAT TRY TO MAKE PROFITS OFF OF U!!! DONT GET SCAMMED AND AGAIN GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

YEAH GOOD LUCK CUZ U WILL NEED IT THATS ALOT OF ESS TO MINE....

IRON IS FASTER... AND ESSENCE ARE 50 EA PLP ARE TRYING TO JIP U OFF SAYING 5 EA OR 25 EA ITS 50 EA ATM... SELL UR ESS ONLY WHEN U REACH UR GOAL OF 99 MINING AND BEFORE SELLING AND CHECK THE FORUMS BEFORE SELLING THAT WILL ENSURE U DONT GET JIPPED OF SOME PEOPLE THAT TRY TO MAKE PROFITS OFF OF U!!! DONT GET SCAMMED AND AGAIN GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Er yeah, lay off the coffee for a while will you?

If you make it to 99 mining just off of ess, I will be extremely impressed. Good luck!

king_bawoul.png

Yes, I for sure want to make a bet. If you make it before I get out of army (I'll join it 10/7/2006 and will be there either 6 or 9 months), I'll happily pay you my yellow phat and 10 million gp of raw cash. I just want a picture of every level you gain until you are lvl 80. After it I want a picture after every 200k xp. This is to prove that you've actually mined ess and not autoed iron or something. I don't care how confident are you now, but you won't make it from 1 to 99 mining if you play by the rules and mine only essences.
Thanks for your bet :o 8) Thanks for your service for the Army & I wish you the best! I've added you on rs & I will gladly take pictures as you asked me to do foro the bet!

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Your an idiot if you think you can accomplish this. Like someone said you will have to mine 2k of essence everyday and you will accomplish it in 3.5 years. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me good luck trying to even get 2k of essence a day.

The+Team.png

The Team- The Anti-Hacker Combatant

Your an idiot if you think you can accomplish this. Like someone said you will have to mine 2k of essence everyday and you will accomplish it in 3.5 years. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me good luck trying to even get 2k of essence a day.

I hope that you are joking that you don't think he can get 2k essence in a day. That would be super easy, I know it would take a while, but mining essence is super easy its just one click and to get a full inventory takes almost no time at all. And in varrock there is a bank very close.

You are stupid to think that someone couldn't get 2k essence it a day.

btw- good luck on trying to get 99 mining.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

I hope that you are joking that you don't think he can get 2k essence in a day. That would be super easy, I know it would take a while, but mining essence is super easy its just one click and to get a full inventory takes almost no time at all. And in varrock there is a bank very close.

You are stupid to think that someone couldn't get 2k essence it a day.

btw- good luck on trying to get 99 mining.

Yeah thats what I'm doing :D & thanks for your post! 10 mins left for today.

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Phr33 BUMP plox?

There you go.. :P

I realy like this goal, which is why I'll keep bumping it when I think about it. Come on, keep up man!

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

666jc.jpg

this is gonna take u for eva
Depends how long I'm on for everyday but I don't play everyday :(

this is an insane goal good luck hope you achieve it

A true miner, just like myself but rune essence? I grovel at your feet :)

Phr33 BUMP plox?

There you go.. :P

I realy like this goal, which is why I'll keep bumping it when I think about it. Come on, keep up man!

Thanks for always bumping this :D

Only 33 more lvls to go! 8) :wink: :D

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

err good luck dude lol, im sure u wont make it to 99 with only ess, but ohwell, keep on to your goal and in like 1 yrs ull make it :wink:

sigph8.jpg

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm(3), Veracs skirt, dh helm, dh legs, guthan legs,

torags helm, Karils top(2), Ahrim's skirt(2), ahrims top, guthans pl8, torags pl8, guth helm

Dragon Drops: D Med(barrows)

nice nice

can we see how many ess you got atm :)?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know