The Gladiatorz vs Metal Massive Attack

ReDrOc

So, on Monday our PK Team whipping boy Knightmare decided to get us a mid-week fight which MMA gladly accepted the following rules:

- 90-minute PvP PKRI

- Melee+Range+Binds

- No Corrupt or Dungeoneering items allowed

- Spiders-to-East Tree boundaries

- Rings allowed

- Sniper cap of 5

- No cape-switching

- Higher pull attacks

- Team to kill crashers

Knowing that MMA were capable of pulling up to 40 people, we knew we had to pull well.

Gladz Starting: 132 opts (44 in TS)

100715212940.png

MMA Starting: ~108 opts

100715212929.png

So after waiting 30minutes for MMA to come up and meet us up at wildy we begun the fight. With the numerical advantage we managed to capitalize on that advantage. With us getting ko's on MMA's members and our members tanking MMA, we quickly killed their main pile forcing them into 15 man regroups. From then on, we chased their regroups for about 45minutes till MMA finally decided to call it off.

Gladz Ending: 120 opts

100715222622.png

MMA ending: 0 (called it off)

Thanks for the fight MMA and thanks for not dragging this out.

Fight Pictures:

9zrk0g.jpg

w6xmbn.jpg

63245312.png

Hi THE

100715222812.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a pretty fun fight. We were hunting regroups but KO'ing most of our piles/switching styles kept me occupied. :$

My spam/MMA's pile picture have already been posted so here are my kills:

2ho8hdy.jpg

30ateh0.jpg

5y9g74.jpg

a1jn05.jpg

29mw4k7.jpg

Good fight, MMA.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Grats Gladz :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

PK team would surely rock and the Gladiatorz vs Metal Massive Attack is a 90 minutes cap. It is the best hardcore game which is very interesting while attacking as well as fighting. The Gladiatorz are the best in their moves and they are the most toughest Gladiatorz that I have seen so far.

[Mod Edit]

PK team would surely rock and the Gladiatorz vs Metal Massive Attack is a 90 minutes cap. It is the best hardcore game which is very interesting while attacking as well as fighting. The Gladiatorz are the best in their moves and they are the most toughest Gladiatorz that I have seen so far.

Well said. :thumbup:

immortals3tv9.jpg