Right... I calmed down now, made a sweet sig ! :D

MattSinclair

That's awesome, man. I really like the firey-ish background. But maybe you should've used a better font? And try to stay away from the bevel & emboss effect when you make abstracts.

Good job! :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Guest Armagedon46disabled

well i know ur mad cuz people are saying ur work aint that good but i like all ur work :D

Its getting better :)

Hmm, well, I would suggest next time working on a focal point, and flowing out from that. I cant stress that enough to add focal points and flow. Then, if you add linework or whatever, it all flows. You can build around that focal point.

Its getting better though mate, 7/10 :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Nice background, but you could have done a lot more with it. The background is quite grainy (maybe save as a dif filetype?) and it would look a look nicer if it were liquidy smooth. Don't like the text, maybe lose the bevel, and settle for the stroke. Make the font a lil smaller, perhaps. It could have been dressed up a bit, but other than that, I like it.

[sorry if I sound like I'm really critisizing you. I do think it's a sweet sig]

Great job man, i know you are striving to get away from your old style and i can say you are succeding :D

Like the others said though, stay away from teh bevel and emboss and maybe find a focal point.

ps; sorry for bumping it from 2nd page >_<