Celebrating 1 year of Hegemony

Wisp

:(

Poor Lichtens! They were the bloodthristy Japanese of the Hegemony world.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

My favourite moment in textgaming history:

Varius:

After waiting for the barrage to finish, you crash through the skylight, killing one member of freedom on the way down. You jump around, slicing another in the neck. The 8 men inside focus their attention to you.

+0.3 melee prof.

+0.1 stealth

Varius:

You begin jumping around the area, throwing knives at the freedom guards while they fire a barrage of bullets. By the time the dust settles, you see 3 men dead on the ground, and notice that you have been shot in the chest.

+0.2 melee

+0.1 dex.

Varius:

You dive out of the window, but your foot gets caught as you to crash to the ground, knocking you out.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Classic.

Rocco casts more fireballs at Earth, the figure, and the ground below him. If the platform collapses below him he proceeds with the fire shield thing.

*NOTE: Earth should not be able to react to this during this turn, because it would be a surprise attack.

i dodge the fireballs. and then sit to see what happens. (gonna roll retech?)

-Earth

You manage to remove the fires, but as you turn to Rocco, both you and the figure are engulfed in flames. You both fall through the sphere of flying metals where you are promptly cut up into many pieces. Unfortunately, you can't survive this one.

Choose 1.3 to lose

-Rocco

The platform under the others collapses, but you are still quite safe on your own part of the platform. The Archineer falls onto a lower platform below, probaly dead.

+0.2 Fire magic

wow, way to be a bastrad rocco. and jsut because you disagreed with me in zombie fighting/preparation. summoning, sound, swordsmanship and skinning.

I still owe you a whacking for that one.

My personal favorite:

Charles mutters while getting up and attempts to manipulate the water around him to keep him dry.

Deren sits up, looks around, and tries lighting and extinguishing tiny fires on Grim's clothing after drying them with hydrokineses.

Charles - You fail, and douse yourself instead. You are promptly dried off and set on fire by Deren.

Deren - You manage to pull all the water off of Grim using hydrokinesis... and then light him on fire. +0.2 hydrokinesis.

Charles curses and attempts to douse himself with water while moving down the tunnel

I try making waves in the sewer water to douse Grim, and anything else nearby. I then sit down and chuckle quietly, trying to start fires on anything that could burn.

Charles - You manage to put out the fire, and soak yourself again. Deren's sewer tsunami doesn't really help with that problem much... and neither does his apparent miracle of re-lighting you. +0.1 hydrokinesis

Deren - You create a sewer tsunami which washes over Charles. It is apparent that he is no longer on fire. You then, by some ill-fated miracle, manage to light him back on fire. +0.1 hydrokinesis.

Grim's cycle of being doused, then lit on fire, then doused, then.... you get the picture.

a70c7.png

That was fricking awesome.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

There were a fair few "...Wut." moments back when I was DMing dungeoneering, as I recall. Posiedon drowning in a puddle is one... I believe there was something about Icu jumping down a 500 foot pit of magma, IIRC.

Can't be bothered to dig for quotes though.

2Xeo5.png

Oh, the pit was awesome. And when I blew up the mountain and then flooded it while I was inside... All after I accepted a quest from a mob of villagers trying to kill Poseidon after he woke up on the shore of a river after nearly drowning and tossed balls of water at some kids poking him with a stick. :D

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'd play. I just forgot all my stats and such.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well there is Avatar and your Delta V thingy.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Avatar is too restricted to go for long. Delta V... dunno, maybe and maybe not.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meh. My games aren't the same, and they don't always work like I want.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hehe, Dungeoneering was supposed to be about a team of adventurers exploring dungeons and occationally visiting the surface...Having these games turn out the way we expect is a non sequiter.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

On a separate level from that, Archi. Except for with Fallen Star. Everyone tried to shoot each other and Earthsage shortcircuited the entire ship...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

one of us really needs to write a book (or series of books) about the hegemony...sigh. good times.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...

I secretly reveal over 9000 troops in Berlin.

Then my virus seeps into the ocean conveniently infecting every country thats been pissing me off in the last few pages laugh.gif

and thanks Dusty, for posting the downfall of my country :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn