Ascension vs Exodus

RedAnarchy

Ascension Vs Exodus

Prensel approached Our leader Zeldagamer13 2 days ago and set up a 1h cwri meele+binds+range vs us. We knew this fight was going to be important and wanted to win very badly. As the war started we immediately had 34 people starting to exodus's 23. We knew we had an amazing number advantage and we had this in the bag. In the first 30 minutes we were getting many ko's and dropping our piles very fast, only a few people were able to tank us.Exodus began gainning numbers and peaked at around 30.In the middle of this fight we had a 20 kill lead over exo and knew we had this win. Eventually exo begain battling back and managed to drop the lead to about 13-14 kills before time ran out. Gf exodus it was a very fun fight, I understand there was some mishap on who used dungeon items first but overall it didnt really effect the fight. Ty exo for the fight and goodjob asc members for showing up to this fight and performing well.

ascvsexo160737.png

100727162000.png

100727162811.png

nicedung.png

100728093343.png

100728093343.png

100727165621.png

100727170715.png

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist

Looks intense.

Proud Silent Ember Advisor

UBH Member | Lethality Leader

Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Watched most of the fight, I'd say Exodus outperformed but I saw Link808 tank very well several times. Knew you'd win though, grats Asc. :P

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader