spawn time

ghjkl

Part of why team gwd is boring and sucks for money is because you are standing next to a wall doing nothing 2/3 of the time. Gwd should be fun, not slaughter the boss in 20 seconds then wait a minute more to do it again. Maybe they should spawn 5 seconds after last monster is killed. Same goes for corp too, but that should be a bit longer, maybe like 10 seconds.

Part of why team gwd is broing and sucks for money is because you are standing next to a wall doing nothing 2/3 of the time. Gwd should be fun, not slaughter the boss in 20 seconds then wait a minute more to do it again. Maybe they should spawn 5 seconds after last monster is killed.

Well you do need some time to prepare, and if it was that fast then GWD would probably be some of the best money in the game.

You could also try bringing less people in a team...

PM me for fitocracy invite

Part of why team gwd is broing and sucks for money is because you are standing next to a wall doing nothing 2/3 of the time. Gwd should be fun, not slaughter the boss in 20 seconds then wait a minute more to do it again. Maybe they should spawn 5 seconds after last monster is killed. Same goes for corp too, but that should be a bit longer, maybe like 10 seconds.

Bigger worlds have less spawn time

and I thought GWD was good cash? <.<

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Any decent 3 man team downs bandos in 20 seconds, yes it is too easy but that's for another rant. It doesn't take a minute to repot, and you could do it while miknions are being killed anyway.

@howbadisbad

On a 2k world gwd bosses take 70 seconds to spawn. And gwd is horrible money compared to things like frost dragons/dks.

It is a hell of a lot easier to kill the bosses for people like you, with near maxed or maxed combat stats. For people that are lower levels, they may not be as familiar and need time to get ready for the next kill.

If you can't wait a minute then you have some serious patience issues.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

This is what would happen if gwd bosses respawned in 5 secs:

person1: done!

person2: a zammy hilt wow

person3: ok, were done, lets leave

person1: oh [onion] its back again. I want to leave, but i cant just leave it here...

At least that is what would happen if i had the levels for gwd.

Of course, i'm lvl 1 in boss hunting, so feel free to not care.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking this idea a lot. Standing there sucks, especially if you're in a very low pop world. I'd say for godwars give 10-15 seconds after the last minion is dead for the spawn so that trades and other things can be done quickly.

Although knowing the err less then perfect company that is in charge of running this game, don't get your hopes up on anything new in this area any time soon. Really good point though.

4sDIn.png

I don't feel like you have a legitimate point here.

Since I know you pretty well and I know how you play, plus what I see from your stats, I'm going to say you are slaying bosses at GWD like more or less maxed gear using just about the best method? Well, if you are TRYING to beat the crap out of them and kill them as quickly as you can, clearly you wouldn't find it very challenging, or, for that matter, very fun.

Gwd should be fun, not slaughter the boss in 20 seconds then wait a minute more to do it again.

I mean come on, you are CHOOSING to kill the thing in 20 seconds. :\

For players with less than optimal gear, the respawn time is invaluable, allowing them to fully prepare themselves for the next boss, plus the time taken to kill the generals. What about them?

My point is, you are choosing to kill the bosses in an above average way. You can't expect the game to rise to your standard. I'll agree that it'd be nice if the bosses respawned quicker, but how can you word it without it seeming like you just want to kill more bosses/hour and thus raise your profit?

Killing stuff quickly may not be fun, but that's the price you pay for efficiency.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just about to post "someone just made a topic about this 1 month ago"

Then I didn't.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well they must have if they keep including things like overloads, chaotic weapons, and turmoil/soul split.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png