"Read a guide dude"... *asks question*

Nomrombom

I'm so sick of people asking questions that are either stupid or just uninformed. It's not just newbs either - I've seen people with combat over 115 that didn't know what LRC was... and he had 92 fishing.

And also questions like these: I'm *insert level* *insert skill name* what do i train on?

Any budget? Any preferences for speed? Do you want to get a high level or just one? Are you patient? Do you like AFKing? etc.

I always have Runewiki in a tab when I play since I just end up using it so much. I actually answer people often, and I usually just pull up Runewiki and check something. I also check prices if I care enough.

PM me for fitocracy invite

ok and?

And it's a rant. What's LRC stand for anyways o.O *googles it*

K, I did not know that acronym, although I knew about the caverns themselves. My first thought was "Learning Resource Center"...

Oh, and I've also been there for slayer.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It does annoy when people ask the simplest questions like that. Especially what the prices of things are, I would have to look it up on the RS Homepage > Grand Exchange page to tell them anyway.

But yeah, sometimes it's much simpler to just ask.

6_qz23bt.png

I, personally, am more annoyed when people speak in acronyms and assume everyone else does too.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Sometimes it is annoying when people asks the simplest questions, also in real life too, like when someone asks "where's the washroom?" when there's a sign on the wall.

But, why did you write this rant again? Didn't your last one get locked or something? Also, you going to H&A posting links to "let me google that for you" doesn't make things better.

Staurolite.png

Sometimes it is annoying when people asks the simplest questions, also in real life too, like when someone asks "where's the washroom?" when there's a sign on the wall.

But, why did you write this rant again? Didn't your last one get locked or something? Also, you going to H&A posting links to "let me google that for you" doesn't make things better.

You've never asked where is the toilet when there is a sign. :shock:

On topic some people just don't want to look on guides as they feel it ruins the game. Although asking people rather than using guides does confuse me.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Well if they don't know, they gotta ask, right?

And if you hate them for asking questions, then be unhelpful and don't answer, if that's what makes you feel better.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Broski, you're yelling at high level players for stealing your spots. Maybe if you asked some questions and started training more efficiently, you'd be high level too :thumbup:

I know how to train efficiently.

Well I do now... trained attack 1-24 on seagulls.

Unfortunately, the only way to ignore such people is to literally, ignore them. Adding them to your ignore list would work. People never seem to make use of their ignore list, even though it solves almost all problems.

Here are three common scenarios where it works:

Auto typer botter: "Free st00f pl0x?" Ignore

Noob: "I'm going to follow you and spam you forever!" Ignore

Player Mod: "Be nice, follow the rules, be nice, Player mods are cool!" Ignore

Which I would do, if my ignore list was not chock full of merch clan spammers and CC trolls :mellow:

It annoys me that people get offended by the fact that people ask them questions. I'm sure you have never asked a question, or not known an acronym. So why [bleep] and moan when some people have the same problem?

It might get annoying sometimes, seeing the same questions over and over, but it is no reason to call them stupid.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.