XxTearGodxX

Game Server Issues

[hide]For more info, see this thread:

Quick find code: 250-251-600-61420872

Home > RuneScape Forums > Account Help > Issue With Game Servers

Mod Kat wrote:

________

Hi,

I don't have all the details at the moment, but it looks like we are having problems with some of our game servers, and this is causing some players to have difficulty logging in.

Hopefully, this problem will be resolved soon.

Edit:I'm doing what I can, but it's likely that most people will need to be patient while our tech guys fix the problem.

If you're having difficulties, please try again in an hour or so.

Mod Kat[/hide]

Network Issues

[hide]Network Issues

For more info, see this thread:

Quick find code: 15-16-674-61421202

Home > RuneScape Forums > Recent Updates > Network Issues...

Mod Nexus wrote:

We're currently experiencing some network issues out of our control. These have been raised and will hopefully be sorted soon.

Until this is resolved we can't send the game update out. We are still planning on releasing it today.

Thanks,

Mod nexus.[/hide]

xxteargodxx.png

Worst thing is that your sig isn't working :P

I hope they can fix it today, it looks like the servers are the only thing that's holding up the update.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I hope they fix it within 24 hours or they will be receiving a complaint from me. I've been trying to log in since 9:00am US Eastern time and all I can get when I load the game up until about 9:45am was "Connection Timed Out". Now it's telling me Login Server Offline.

I'm so pissed arrgg

xxteargodxx.png

I got booted some time ago too, but I was able to log back in with a slight rollback. Shouldn't be too long before you can get back in again I hope.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I hope they fix it within 24 hours or they will be receiving a complaint from me. I've been trying to log in since 9:00am US Eastern time and all I can get when I load the game up until about 9:45am was "Connection Timed Out". Now it's telling me Login Server Offline.

I'm so pissed arrgg

I would highly expect network issues are totally out of their control. Send a complaint to whatever service provider they use or wherever their servers are hosted from.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm so pissed arrgg

I would highly expect network issues are totally out of their control. Send a complaint to whatever service provider they use or wherever their servers are hosted from.

+1... do something else. Like cook! Train your irl cooking level :thumbup:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top