READ HERE FIRST FOR TEMPLATE!

New location for the scan clue "This scroll will work in the deepest levels of the Wilderness. Orb scan range: 25 paces."

Its in lv 51 wild, west of the mage arena, and directly west of the staircase between the mage arena and the agility arena.

Scan clue "This scroll will work within the walls of Varrock. Orb scan range: 16 paces." direcly west of gypsyes tent.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New elite clue location! Dropped by a steel dragon.

http://img831.imageshack.us/i/elitelocation.png <-- Couldn't get it to show, sorry.

New ORB SCAN: Works within the Walls of Falador: In the falador square with the fountain and the houses all around there is a house with a sink and a water symbol on the map. Dig 2 paces from the drain.

Hope this helps.

~Jeremy

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[hide=""]So, to review my entire trail.

(a) I received the first clue from a Jungle Sworm.

(b) ....compass varrock...

© ....compass al kharid...

(d) ....compass musa point (guthix attack)

(e) scan in chaos tunnels / bronze dragons and earthwarriors (guthix attack)

(f) scan in deep wilderness / northeast of agility course, by shipwreck (guthix attack)

elitetrail_wildernessscan.gif

(g) scan w/in falador walls / east of wyson the gardener (guthix attack)

(h) scan in lumbrdige swamp / [i got turned around, so I can't remember exactly where I was... see screenshot]

elitetrail_swampscan.gif

(i) puzzle chest w/ black dragon slider

elitetrail_puzzlechest.gif

(j) reward!

elitetrail_reward1.gif

Rewards were:

x18 prayer potions (4)

x01 snapdragon seed

x01 crystal key

x01 dragon longsword

x01 ancient body

Hope this all helps... sorry I didn't really follow the format specified in first post.[/hide]

Please, don't ever save images in .gif format unless they are gif images.

Save them in .png instead.

newcluescan.png

Just another one to the scan clue for within the walls of East or West Ardougne.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Monster that dropped Clue: Ice Strykwyrm.

Level of Clue (If 100% known): 4.

Clue Hint (With picture): Compass.

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): One step north of fire in the middle of Goblin Village.

>>Click here for picture of Goblin Village location<<

Here is another:

Level of Clue (If 100% known): 4.

Clue Hint (With picture): Compass.

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): An entrance going to Desert Strykwyrms.

>>Click here for picture of Desert Strykwyrm location<<

Crew edit: these have been added and you have been credited, thanks! :thumbup: ~Jafje

Monster that dropped Clue: Desert Stryke

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Elite

Clue Hint (With picture): Below

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): Compass directed to shown area, below Falador, west of cabbage teleport patch (crossroads with Morty Mangus (spelling?)

Additional information if needed: Spade to dig at location.

-Fay

100909102525.png

Monster that dropped clue: Desert Strykewrm

Level of Clue (if 100% known): Elite

Clue Hint (with Picture): Below

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): Compass directed to shown area, found it east of Eagles Peak mountain, south of falconry along waters edge.

Additional information if needed: Spade to dig at location.

compassclue.jpg

Monster that dropped Clue: iron dragon

Clue Hint (With picture): -

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): Below

Additional information if needed: Spade needed.

dheef4.jpg

World Map Location

dwua0g.jpg

EDIT: ANOTHER LOCATION - SAME CLUE

54i2qc.jpg

xamn6.jpg

Note: Got a Guthix wizard upon digging!

Result:

34eruqe.jpg

Moving your mouse over "hint" allows you to see the completed version.

Reward:

157k87d.jpg

Seed = yew seed

Crew edit: compass locations added, thanks! ~Jafje

j0xPu5R.png

Found a Orb Scan location that wasn't mention in Mos Le Harmless

And on the same clue I found another new Orb Scanner location not mentioned in the guide.

Monster that dropped Clue: Jungle Strykewyrm

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Level 4(Elite)

Clue Hint (With picture): Picture Number 1

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): Picture Number 2

Additional information if needed: Didn't see if someone else had already posted this, so I thought I'd just add it.

(the second one is very large.)

Picture Number 1

Screenshot2010-09-11at13626PM.png

Picture Number 2

Screenshot2010-09-11at13700PM.png

Monster that dropped Clue: Jungle Strykewyrm

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Level 4(Elite)

Clue Hint (With picture): See Picture Number 3

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): See Picture Number 4

Additional information if needed: This is on the same clue as above.

Picture Number 3

Screenshot2010-09-11at20543PM.png

Picture Number 4

Screenshot2010-09-11at20528PM.png

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

Monster that dropped Clue: Steel Dragon

Level of Clue (If 100% known): Lvl 4 (Elite)

Clue Hint (With picture):This scroll will work within the walls of Falador. Orb scan range: 22 paces. (no pic)

Where to solve Clue (With Picture): in the very southeast corner of falador walls (no pic)

Additional information if needed:

its just south of the ladder on east wall this is for the orb scan clue

Ok, I'll do the best I can on this. I'm tracking an elite clue trail which I got from the Skeletal Horror. I wish I could take screen shots but I honestly don't know how. So far, I've had an orb scroll which led me to the desert north of Nardah. This seems to be a known location but you might want to note that a Guthix Wizard will attack, even if you don't know much about said wizards yet. Best to be prepared. This one was wielding a poisoned dragon dagger and, when I went to pray against melee, proceeded to attack me with magic.

The 2nd clue was a compass scroll. You might want to note that compass scrolls operate in real time so you don't have to close the scroll and reopen to get new readings. You might also want to note that, while it gives no reading of distance to the target, you can get some indication by how quickly the needle moves as you travel. This scroll led me to a spot in the wilderness just northwest of the western green dragon pit. I wish I could provide a picture or better information such as coordinates, but I did not have my sextant etc. and I don't know how to capture screen shots.

Digging in that spot yielded something called a "Puzzle Scroll Box". Essentially a scroll box with a sliding picture puzzle you need to solve to open it. It wasn't hard to do if you've ever done any of the lower level clue scroll sliding picture puzzles. Key notes are that it was a 5 by 5 puzzle that was apparently somewhat transparent in that I could see the ground through the empty space (so it was a little harder to spot said empty space) and that there is a "hint" spot in the lower left corner which displays the finished puzzle when you mouse over it. Very handy for solving the picture.

That yielded another orb scroll for the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon which led me to a spot in the northern central Jelly room. This location is not mentioned on the web page. Closest is "East from the Jelly room". I was not attacked in this location.

There I dug up another Puzzle scroll box which contained another compass scroll. It spun wildly while I was in the slayer caves but operated fine once I stepped outside the entrance. It led me to Taverly, to a spot in the flower garden just east of the herblore shop. The 4th row of flowers from the north edge, the fern in the middle of the row. Attacked by a Guthix Wizard (level 125 by the way). Prayed against magic and he just attacked me with melee. Pretty weak, never even got poisoned. Out of space, continued in next post. Sorghaghtani

Ok, so continueing along, I dug up an orb scroll for Dorgesh-Kaan. This led me to a spot inside the bank room directly between the 2 tables. This spot is not mentioned on the web page yet. I did my standard pray against magic but this one put up quite a fight. Still did not get poisoned but he did wear me down to half my hitpoints. I am combat 115 by the way with rune chest, dragon legs, adamant boots, dragon square shield, helm of Neitiznot, bonesack, amulet of glory, combat bracelet and ring of wealth, wielding an abyssal whip.

I should probably mention, although it isn't really for the clue pages, that the 3 wizards I have fought so far have all dropped regular bones. The first one dropped 8 blood runes. The other two have both dropped 89 coins.

I dug up an orb scroll for the elven lands. This led me to a spot between the elven camp and the main bridge, just west of some dense woods. It appears to be listed on the web page. Attacked by a wizard. Went down fairly easy. Dropped bones and 77 coins.

Dug up a casket. My reward for following 6 scrolls, doing 2 puzzles and fighting 4 wizards? 9 noted Super Restore (4), 12 noted Tuna Potato, 40 Blood Rune and 19 White Firelighter.

I hope this helps and I'll post again if I get another elite clue.

Sorghaghtani

I got a few new Compass locations and Orb locations.

100915193440.png

100915192825.png

100915194153.png

100915195305.png

100915200314.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Monster that dropped Clue: Jungle wyrm

Duel arena entrance.

duelarena-junglewyrm.png

Same clue:

West side of level 46 wildy

junglewyrm46wildy.png

Monster that dropped Clue: Desert wyrm

North west of the GE by the underwall shortcut to Edgy :^_^:

elitecluearrowmap.png

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png