God Bow Clarification

Iximi

Ok, so I want to know two things:

First- Is it true that they are longbow speed?

Secondly- The street price last I checked was well over 100m; is there any indication of where it will go in the near future?

iximi.png

Alright- I've just seen a few people in the marketplace saying that they were shortbow speed- but they were probably just saying that to make it look like a better buy.

Any idea on its market?

iximi.png

It's new.

It's rare.

It's useful.

So its probably gonna go up and up and up for a week or two more. Then as supplies increase and demand decreases as most hu want them get them the prices will plummet.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

How is it useful?

Its ranged attack is 40 less than a magic longbow with a focus sight, who litterally needs 4+ prayer? and the Dark Bow is still way better.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

How is it useful?

Its ranged attack is 40 less than a magic longbow with a focus sight, who litterally needs 4+ prayer? and the Dark Bow is still way better.

Fires god arrows (whether those are actually useful or not, who knows)

yes.png

How is it useful?

It's not the god arrows.

It's the specials.

Sara heals whats u hit

Guthix hits 1.5X damage and heals 1x damage

Zammy hits 2x damage

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

How is it useful?

It's not the god arrows.

It's the specials.

Sara heals whats u hit

Guthix hits 1.5X damage and heals 1x damage

Zammy hits 2x damage

I thought sara was twice what you hit?

EDIT: Taken from KB

Saradomin bow

Restorative Shot

Deals damage to your opponent and then heals you for twice the amount of damage that you dealt in that attack. You gain this health over a period of time, rather than in one go.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Sara actually heals 2x your damage. Also the arrows' special effect occurs twice as often if used with the appropriate bow.

But that aside- I'm trying to buy one and I am wondering how the street price will behave in the next few days (if anyone has any sort of inclination at this point).

iximi.png

they really aren't particularly good for anything apart from looking good, being hard to get and thus a form of condensed money. The sara bow might prove to be an useful asset for DK's as it's one of the best healing weapons in game, but apart from that, the whole concept of those is pitiful.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Maybe at a boss or something it could be useful?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber