Annoying players

gothic_kitten

You're going to have to get used to the fact that most people on online games are going to be guys and skeptical that there are girls out there. I would not be surprised in the slightest if there are more guys playing as girl avatars than there are genuine girls playing at all. Thus, people are going to throw accusations that you're just a guy playing out their fantasy by having a female character.

Also lol at comic. Pokemon :thumbup:

You're going to have to get used to the fact that most people on online games are going to be guys and skeptical that there are girls out there. I would not be surprised in the slightest if there are more guys playing as girl avatars than there are genuine girls playing at all. Thus, people are going to throw accusations that you're just a guy playing out their fantasy by having a female character.

Also lol at comic. Pokemon :thumbup:

like what the guy above me said

edit: proving that people jump to conclusion

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Girl + MMO = Guy In Real Life.

fixed.

Also that comic is gunna get GG'd by mods.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

First off, don't quote an entire picture. That just takes up space on the page. (Not that I don't like the comic or anything.)

And they're just kids who have nothing else to do. I for one DO believe that there are gals on the web, and not to be sexist or anything, but girls on RS type more intelligent than boys do.

Little boys never mature... :rolleyes:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Because 98% of the female characters in runescape are really guys in real life. I base this information on nothing

Ignore list is your friend.

Yes, the ignore list IS your friend. :) Having a gender-neutral RS name is handy as well...

I honestly haven't had issues with this in a long time. Might be because I spend a lot of time in combat gear, so people can't see my pigtails. :mrgreen: A few days ago, I was cutting ivy at castle wars dressed in full dragon, and started chatting with some guys that were there. One of them asked me what drag full is going for right now, and I took it off to price check (I really didn't know...it was a VERY lucky pyre ship reward from mith dragons!!!). They were all surprised to see that I was a girl, for some reason, but weren't obnoxious about it. It seems like more of that happens in F2P worlds, as people tend to be a little more noobish. ;)

I guess the best advice is just to ignore people who are all, "wanna be my gf?! ur hawt!!!1!!!1" Don't let it bother you. :)

A lot of girl avatars are indeed boys in real life, but it's just plain stupid to assume every girl you see on the game must be a guy. People take stereotypes WAY too far, especially on this game.

"This guy has all 99's? He's definitely a fat nerd with no friends."

A lot of girl avatars are indeed boys in real life, but it's just plain stupid to assume every girl you see on the game must be a guy. People take stereotypes WAY too far, especially on this game.

"This guy has all 99's? He's definitely a fat nerd with no friends."

girls can be fat nerds with no friends too, equality ftw :thumbsup:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Luckily I still have a link to that WTF comic.

Why does runescape appeal so much to the little kids? :wall:

It's not even funny anymore, when will they learn that?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention