dhing abby demons for str xp

SpikeStr1ke

Their defence is pretty high so I wouldn't reccomend it, unless your looking for money aswell.

Im looking at money + xp as well as the crimson charms as i need little over 5k crims for 88 summon and i cant afford to burst for them, at the same time slayer is becoming very boring becausue im stuck on a loop of tasks but only have 6 points so i cant cancel my current one.

Spikestr1ke.png

Don't they teleport around and stuff? So I imagine with DH's slow speed it would greatly slow down your training. Since you hit slow already, and on top of that you know have to chase them around. :unsure:

Don't they teleport around and stuff? So I imagine with DH's slow speed it would greatly slow down your training. Since you hit slow already, and on top of that you know have to chase them around. :unsure:

they only teleport to one of the squares next to you.

I would dh waterfeinds, as there fairly decent xp and excellent charms.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

DH isn't as good for training as some people think

it's usually worse xp rate than a whip on slayer task, and always worse than say, a chaotic rapier.

Naaxi.png

Ok, so should i sell my dh then? If so what should i use at abby demons? I know armored zombies are FASTER xp but its more or less the money + charms that im going to do abby demon's for. So this is what i was thinking of as a setup.

Helm of Neitiznot

Glory (possibly fury)

Guthan's Top

Guthan's Skirt

Dragon Boots

Barrow's Gloves

Warrior Ring (Possibly berserker ring)

Defence Cape(t)

Dragon Scimitar

Rune Defenser

I dont have a lot of money for changes but ill change what i can.

EDIT: Also if ur wondering why im using guth plate/skirt. It's because i have the helm and warspear in my bank which i use fairly often

Spikestr1ke.png

I use my guthan's set fairly often so i would perfer not to sell it. From what i was told by a few of my higher level friends, the ss only adds a few k extra xp over the d scim + def and i would perfer not to break my bank for an item that only slightly increases xp

Spikestr1ke.png

I use my guthan's set fairly often so i would perfer not to sell it. From what i was told by a few of my higher level friends, the ss only adds a few k extra xp over the d scim + def and i would perfer not to break my bank for an item that only slightly increases xp

If you're "knocking out 99 strength" then you definitely want it. Saving 2k xp/hr is a lot when you're getting millions of xp over more than a hundred hours. Especially considering that you can just sell it right back after you've gotten 99, and that even if you don't you'll easily make up the money with whip drops, and that you won't need the Guthan set at abby demons.

you're 99 def, theres nowhere you should be using guthans. SS is probably 15-20k more xp per hour then a dscim. As I stated earlier, if your going to camp something, I would do waterfiends.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

you're 99 def, theres nowhere you should be using guthans. SS is probably 15-20k more xp per hour then a dscim. As I stated earlier, if your going to camp something, I would do waterfiends.

I use my guthan's at barrow's for tunnels. I dont like waterfiends as i have to pay a lot more attention and i wont make near as much money from waterfiends as i will from abyssal demons. That being said, i sold my guthan's set and im debating on the Fury and i might be borrowing a SS from a mate for 24hrs for free and if not ill be buying one even if it will almost break my bank.

EDIT: I also need nearly 1200 more waterfiends than i do abby demons ( 8920 abyssal demons to 10,453 waterfiends) and atm im not looking for to many crim's just a little more than enough to get me to around 88 possibly 89 summoning

Spikestr1ke.png

I have some experience Dharoking Abyssal Demons, and according to Qeltar, Dharoking is faster than basic melee (w/o prayer, w/ whip + defender). After earning 500k xp in both defence and strength from Dharoking, I must say it is a fun method, in my opinion more fun than meleeing with a whip. Hitting 600s is simply more enjoyable than hitting consecutive 300s, and Dharoking Abyssal Demons is also fairly easy. With two super sets and 11 Strawberry baskets, I was able to last for approximately 90 mins. before running out of supplies.

However, using a Saradomin sword with prayer is both quicker, and overall more profitable because you are able to get more kills per hour. Since you cannot afford both a Fury and Sara sword, I'd recommend buying a Sara sword. It is faster exp per hour, and at Abyssal demons you don't need the extra defence a Fury provides. As to what prayer you should use, I'd recommend at least using Superhuman strength, but if you are able to flick prayers, Piety is the way to go. As said before, there is no reason to use Guthans at Abyssal demons if you are able to summon a Bunyip. Also, if you do choose to use prayer, I'd also suggest investing in a Verac's plateskirt for the added prayer bonus, and with your stats you should be able to complete Nomad's Requiem for the Soul wars cape.

Sir_Ddude.gif

I have some experience Dharoking Abyssal Demons, and according to Qeltar, Dharoking is faster than basic melee (w/o prayer, w/ whip + defender). After earning 500k xp in both defence and strength from Dharoking, I must say it is a fun method, in my opinion more fun than meleeing with a whip. Hitting 600s is simply more enjoyable than hitting consecutive 300s, and Dharoking Abyssal Demons is also fairly easy. With two super sets and 11 Strawberry baskets, I was able to last for approximately 90 mins. before running out of supplies.

However, using a Saradomin sword with prayer is both quicker, and overall more profitable because you are able to get more kills per hour. Since you cannot afford both a Fury and Sara sword, I'd recommend buying a Sara sword. It is faster exp per hour, and at Abyssal demons you don't need the extra defence a Fury provides. As to what prayer you should use, I'd recommend at least using Superhuman strength, but if you are able to flick prayers, Piety is the way to go. As said before, there is no reason to use Guthans at Abyssal demons if you are able to summon a Bunyip. Also, if you do choose to use prayer, I'd also suggest investing in a Verac's plateskirt for the added prayer bonus, and with your stats you should be able to complete Nomad's Requiem for the Soul wars cape.

Thank you for the info, i sold my dh and i havent got a fury just yet so ill probably get a ss instead. As for Nomad's Requiem...well simple put...no thank's because he's already cost me a fair amount of money so i wont be getting sw cape any time soon.

Also, i need to know what ill be using for a plate? i have v skirt and torso, so at 99 def will that suffice or should i buy a guth plate? ill be praying superhuman str when i can but i wont be going all out to pay for pray pots as i have 50 in my bank and once those are used up ill probably not be buying more.

Spikestr1ke.png

Thank you for the info, i sold my dh and i havent got a fury just yet so ill probably get a ss instead. As for Nomad's Requiem...well simple put...no thank's because he's already cost me a fair amount of money so i wont be getting sw cape any time soon.

Also, i need to know what ill be using for a plate? i have v skirt and torso, so at 99 def will that suffice or should i buy a guth plate? ill be praying superhuman str when i can but i wont be going all out to pay for pray pots as i have 50 in my bank and once those are used up ill probably not be buying more.

if your praying use Proselyte body and v skirt when i piety them bunyip normaly overheals me with 99 def and if you find your takeing a little to much damage you could always take EE

bickers007.png

if your praying use Proselyte body and v skirt when i piety them bunyip normaly overheals me with 99 def and if you find your takeing a little to much damage you could always take EE

Hmm would using prossy plate with v skirt while praying piety then when im not using guthan's plate work?

Spikestr1ke.png

Hmm would using prossy plate with v skirt while praying piety then when im not using guthan's plate work?

yes you can pray any prayer just useing Proselyte and v skirt gives a nice mix of defence/prayer bonus so your ppots last a little longer and you could always use part of the cash when you get a whip to buy more p pots

bickers007.png

Get a Fury First. Over Glory(I'm assuming this is what most people get before fury), it has +2 Str and Prayer. Thats pretty much the +4 Str you'll get. The reason it is better is because it frees up the Ring slot. I would get a Warrior as a filler. Its pretty much free, and you'll get the money back when you sell it.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?