• Spiders -> East Tree
  • Corrupt/Dung - OFF
  • Team to clear crashers

War Summary:

Valiant Starting: 90 ops

screenshot1998.jpg

Extermination Starting: 65 ops

screenshot2000.jpg

The fight started with TE rushing us without notice. After a rough first pile we got on track and managed to stay strong throughout the fight, after 10 minutes Extermination ran off and said they ended because we "mass sniped" (vid will prove we didnt) so we took ending.

Valiant first ending - 96 ops (waiting on screenie)

Extermination first ending - 0 on the battlefield

A couple of their members returned, some in gear some in 0 item. After 20 minutes of the 30 minute cap they came back wanting to fight, so we met them at mossies (after regrouping their ~60ops. We also had ~60 ops at this time because people had to leave for clan events) we chased them up towards spiders, for the final 10minutes we fought until 6.10pm EST and after the cap ended we both took ending:

Valiant second ending (after members had left) - 69 ops

screenshot2042.jpg

Extermination full ending - 30 ops

screenshot2043.jpg

Extermination decided to pile Klutzy after ending, but without fear we piled Extermination and after 5 minutes of fighting after the cap ended, we pushed Extermination back to mossies, for the third time in 35 minutes.

screenshot2047.jpg

Great performance Valiant.

5 kills / 2 deaths

(00:10:23) <[XD]RuneScript> *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for World Cup: I killed Lucaslima44 [Aug17] I killed Woodlandson [Aug17] I killed LongHorn1111 [Aug17] I killed Empossibol [Aug17] I killed Donadoon [Aug17]

VID TO COME

Personally 2 deaths 1 assist and 0 kills.

envy42.png

screenshot2042.jpg

30 minute cap , over in 10..

Than why saying Times Up ?

Gz tho.

we cleared them, then some of them kept returning in gear/no gear/welfare so we stayed and found them at mossies constantly having a regroup for about 20 mins lol. knowing they'd come back out we couldnt resist the chance to make bank so we stayed and tore them up all over again till the cap ran up lolz.

envy42.png