Team Amateurnoob Lead vs Legendz

Gochance1Tim

After Lgz tried to stall and ddos some of us we finally warred!

We had a new fall in leader named bobbilly4o9, his first time leading.

We would've won 20-0 but some of the lgz members decided to ddos us, sad nh tatic!

100818194825.png

Gf lgz! sad you had to bring nh characters.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

that will be all.

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Team Dan ftw.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader