What is your favorite car

Necrofuss

Saturn Sky, I will own one in two years. This mother costs $19,000 fully loaded :P.

2007_Saturn_Sky.jpg

sky.jpg

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unrealistic:Aston Martin DB9, Mercedes SlR and Burgatti Veyron (Watch Top Gear on Sunday people of britain, it has da Burgatti Veyron on it)

Realistic: Audi A6 or Mitsubishi EVOs.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/814239

thisa is my dads car here. 1971 camaro, 427ci big block chevy V8, pure power. 550horse power, 550-600ft lbs of torque. Real monster.

814239_41_full.jpg

814239_34_full.jpg

814239_37_full.jpg

814239_33_full.jpg

now My dream car is a 1976 trans am 50th anniversery 455/4 speed manual. Wait, my friend has one of those!

1d8352800.jpg

^^ dream car right there ^^^

rssig1.jpg

To stand in the valley of death is one thing, to not have been able to stop the chaos is another.

Favorite Affordables in order

05 Eclipse

04 & 05 Mazda RX-8

04 Honda Civic (only cause thats my car and its souped up with mods- body kit, spoiler, scoops, and sweet looking fender, plus awesome front seats, mats, pedals, shift knob, and dash gauges and cd player) It was the car my parents got me then i put about 2,500 in upgrades)

Other cars

Ferari F60

Lambo' Diablo

04 Honda Civic (only cause thats my car and its souped up with mods- body kit, spoiler, scoops, and sweet looking fender, plus awesome front seats, mats, pedals, shift knob, and dash gauges and cd player) It was the car my parents got me then i put about 2,500 in upgrades)

let me guess.....

no perfrmance mods besides an intake and a fartcannon and you think you can beat any car on the road. Oh god I hope your not a ricer.

rssig1.jpg

To stand in the valley of death is one thing, to not have been able to stop the chaos is another.

Maybach 62 <- So very unrealisic

RX-7 <- More realistic

V8 Super Car VZ Commodore / BA Falcon <- Unrealisic

I don't understand, whats wrong with some of you people, Car Elitists?

"omg your a ricer!! lawlz"

Grow up, people are allowed to like what the wantever the want to, they shouldn't be called some sort of name that I can discern to be a derogertory term.

(Any one want to post what a "Ricer" is for me?)

a "ricer" is a term used for foreign cars mainly from japan or in the oriental area, such as a honda or a nissan.

and y are u flaming on what a persons opinion is on the car :roll: , maybe he likes import cars, and wants to be unique and get a new body kit and spiff up his car.

its not like "ricers" are doing anything bad to the earth, unlike people with muscle cars. they ruinin the economy and environment by polluting the air with carbon dioxcide and methane gas.

id pick an import car over a musle. :)

oh ya another nice car

Ferrari F430

ferrarif4304qd.th.jpg

(Any one want to post what a "Ricer" is for me?)
UrbanDictionary ftw.

"Ricing" (a term usually not used by the modifier himself) a vehicle is meant to emulate the work of independent automotive tuning companies who modify more than just appearance, and to give an appearance of greater ability than the car actually has. Ricing is generally looked down upon amongst people who actually modify the running parts of the vehicle itself, e.g. engine tuning.

Common aftermarket modifications in this style, or "rice," can include:

* Body modifications

o aerodynamic-looking body kits

o wings and spoilers that serve no useful function. With FF/FWD cars, for example, rear-end downforce helps very little. Also, the largest spoilers have very little effect until the car is driven at a very high speed.

o carbon fiber hoods (sometimes fiberglass replicas made to look like carbon fiber)

o excessively large wheels ("rims") (for example chromed, or "dubs") that often decrease acceleration due to higher rotational inertia. Handling is also often made worse by the extra unsprung weight.

o dual windshield wipers replaced with uniwiper.

o improperly lowered suspension, such as stock springs shortened by cutting. This action is frowned upon by both seasoned tuners and spring manufacturers. Cutting springs may severely compromise safety and handling characteristics.

* Aesthetics

o bright paint or interior, frequently in contrasting colors

o decals and stickers

+ for aftermarket parts not actually present on the vehicle

+ with the name of the car's model in a stylized font, usually covering the upper rear window

+ in kanji characters

+ excessive graphics that don't seem to "fit" with the car (i.e. side graphics, etc.)

o badging from other higher performance vehicles (Honda's "Type-R" and Nissan's "GT-R" being the most common)

* a loud, free-flowing exhaust system with a large cylindrical resonator at the rear of the car (often referred to as a "fart can", "fart cannon", "coffee can exhaust" or "bee fart exhaust"). Some vehicles also sport dual-pipe catback exhaust systems with two exhaust tips.

* racing equipment used in an improper manner. For example, a Racing Tachometer used in an automatic transmission car meant to be used in a manual transmission car.

* Lighting

o neon and LED lighting, such as lighted windshield washer nozzles, underbody neon lights, etc.

o Euro-style taillights (also known as "altezza"-style lights or "altezzas")

o Super-bright headlight bulbs (although most of these bulbs offer better lighting than conventional halogen bulbs), colored bulbs, often illegal, which are used for turning signals, side-markers, etc.

o Unnecessary fog-lights and extra lighting units usually intended for off-roading vehicles. (often intended for Rally races.)

* Sloppy Workmanship

o excessive areas of exposed primer a/or Body Filler (Bondo)

o poorly fitted bodykits

o car has any of the aforementioned modifications, yet looks like it's not been taken care of for a long time (dirty, parts of the car with smashed or dented bodywork, etc.)

It should be noted that not all automobiles displaying these traits are rice burners, nor are all merely cosmetic. Some drivers who opt to perform one or a few of these stereotypical ricer modifications to their car will argue that they did not intend to make their car appear fast in the first place; their goal was simply to dress-up the look of their vehicle for purely cosmetic purposes. However, some modifications by themselves are almost immediately labeled as ricing. For example, the large and loud exahust tip and/or dual cat-back exahust systems are synonymous with rice-burning, even if no other modifications are done to the car.

Posted this since the link didn't work

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

sky.jpg

^^^dream car^^^ (won't be a dream in two years)

What I drive now, sans dents and with a front and rear spoiler (the touring version of this car):

cars.jpg

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

chevelle7wx.th.png

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle, I'm gonna have one when I get a car, which won't be for a while since I won't have my license til im 18. Only 14 right now =(

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Unrealistic. The best ever production performance car in the world. Twin v8 4 litre engines with 4 turbocharges FTW. Can beat a maclaren F1 to 200mph with the F1 getting a 120mph head start.

10106.jpg

Classic unrealistic

GT500E-7.jpg

Semi-Realistic

3879half.jpg

Realistic

the_prize_image_1.jpg

Also I've been driven in that sypker above at 120mph down the motorway. :shock: It's shockingly good.[/img]