Need idea of what to ask for christmas- Software

xAxelx

not really sure u can find a PS program for under 100 the lowest ive seen is $250 which is way out of ur price range

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

lol u make it sound like medicine anyways wat kind of computer are u working on?

MarkNoZeros.png

Get a trial version fo something that you want (probably photoshop). Some sites can tell you a code for the first version. Type that in in some part on the trial thing and you might have the full version. Save it on a CD (if you can) and whalah.

yea i did that once i found a site on google that lets u get a free trial of PS but it only lasts for 30 days

MarkNoZeros.png

Get a tablet instead. You can get a Wacom 3x5 or 4x6 tablet for under $100 and they're very good for digital art.

...you still need a program to use the tablet :roll:

Anyway, get http://www.gimp.org. It's free and just as good as PS if you take the time to learn it.

I guess i reccomend Micrografx Picture Publisher... It's kind of old and doesn't use layers (but has "objects" which are bascially the same) and doesnt have as many effects... anyways, I got it last year for only about $30, and it is pretty good. I can do almost the same things as with paint shop pro on it.

Thanks for the advice guys. I've tried The GIMP and it kept popping up errors whenever id try and save stuff and so on.

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

Dont buy it, you could find one free lol, illegal but you can.

Do not talk about the use of illegal software. That is prohibited on this forum and so is the encouragement of it. If you are using software illegally there is a serious fine that comes with that. I suggest purchasing the software if you're going to use it. Myself; I purchased a student version of Photoshop from my college.

Dont buy it, you could find one free lol, illegal but you can.

Which one is like 600$? Well anyways, i just found adobe photo shop on a computer at school. SCORE

Do not talk about the use of illegal software. That is prohibited on this forum and so is the encouragement of it. If you are using software illegally there is a serious fine that comes with that. I suggest purchasing the software if you're going to use it. Myself; I purchased a student version of Photoshop from my college.