ELITES, TIF Guild
We have an unofficial TIF guild, We will rule the world! We are called "ELITES". The best way to join is to spam 'Enroll in the "ELITES" guild' once you reach level 12. You have to cancel your current quest and either be travelling or in a town (as far as I know)
TIF - Godville
- Skull_Emblem - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Skull
- Nenga - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Nenga
- zaaps1 - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Zaaps1
- Danqazmlp - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Danqazmlp
- earthgragonsage - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Soulmarko
- andrewgg - http://godvillegame.com/gods/San
- Niflheim - http://godvillegame....ods/ultimania92
- riku3220 - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Qvontes
- Stack - http://godvillegame.com/gods/wtg
- Sarge - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Sarg1010
- doomy - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Jared%20W
- roccodog - http://godvillegame....The Magic Conch
- SirHartler - http://godvillegame....ods/Delta Finch
- Guthorm - http://godvillegame.com/gods/guthorm
- Daxter - http://godvillegame.com/gods/dax
- TheMuddyClown - http://godvillegame....s/Themuddyclown
- MirageOfDeath - http://godvillegame....lestial Pervert
- Misterknowitall - http://godvillegame....Misterknowitall
- Crimewave - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Bobsaget
- Michael - http://godvillegame.com/gods/Mc90123
- Georgelemmons - http://godvillegame....ds/Superhytnova
- WeatherMatt - http://godvillegame....ods/Weathermatt
- Abc1230 - http://godvillegame....ds/Flower Child
This is quirky little game I have started playing today after an article on it on Gamesradar. The game can be played either as an app for iphone or on a regular web browser (much easier and more buffed out interface).
The game is text based, and to be honest, you don't even play. You have a character, a hero, but you don't directly control him. He will go on his adventures whether you are there or not. However, you are his/her god. You can rain down divine messages to hint him of the right direction. You can give him positive or negative feedback on his actions. But mostly you watch his adventures (text based).
The best way of explaining is probably quoting you the basic manual for the game:
One of the best things about the game in my opinion are the adventures your hero will go on. You have a diary of the last 10 actions your hero took. It updates around every 40 seconds to 5 minutes. As an example, here is my current diary and the rest of the ingame screen:
You may notice the feedback form. Basically, players can create their own adventures, monsters and items and send them to the creators to get put into the almost endless resource bank of things for the game. Some very funny situations can happen.
It is really fun, I think people would really enjoy it.
The browser version is currently invite-only beta, however, you can register an E-mail on the main website and shortly after you should be invited. It took around 6 hours for my invite to come through. There is also a random chance of my hero finding an invite which I could use on somebody but currently he hasn't found one.