Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

How did you level so fast? Your hero is about 8 hours younger than mine but the same level :ohnoes: Your hero must have no lifed too much.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

How did you level so fast? Your hero is about 8 hours younger than mine but the same level :ohnoes: Your hero must have no lifed too much.

He's obviously a more devout disciple.

/flex

Naw, I don't really know. Does dying make you lose XP?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

He follows a false god! :thumbup:

Ah I forgot about my death. He didn't lose any exp, but he didn't gain any for a good 7 hours until I resurrected him.

If anybody wants to know, to make your hero good, you have to encourage him, to make him evil you have to punish him. Good heroes will heal more often and can look after themselves better, evil heroes do more damage in battles but are less likely to heal or run, so die more often.

Encouraging also heals your hero to full hp, so is useful to do when he needs it. Punishing can hurt him.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

19:35

For a moment got confident that bold items could somehow be transformed into the golden bricks. Tried to clash the stuff in either way, but nothing happened and confidence slowly diminished.

19:37

Accidentally blocked a kick to my knee... with my face.

19:38

Helped the dying Supersonic Hedgehog by picking up its wallet. It doesn't need it anyway.

I love this game...

And how do you find your profile like that so you can link to it?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

19:35

For a moment got confident that bold items could somehow be transformed into the golden bricks. Tried to clash the stuff in either way, but nothing happened and confidence slowly diminished.

And how do you find your profile like that so you can link to it?

He was half right, apparently there are items you can use that convert bolded items to bricks.

Click your heroes name to view his profile like that.

zqXeV.jpg

Came across a bunch of flamboyant vampires and overgrown wolves arguing over some underage girl. Looked like a lame show, kept walking.

19:52

Pungeon Master suddenly self-destructed, leaving behind a bytecode fragment.

19:54

Werebeaver was beaten to death; found 20 coins and a bag of liquid nails.

A glowing fairy came along shouting 'HEY, LISTEN!'. I swatted it out of the air.

:shock: I... I'm speechless... Whoever made this is a freaking genius!

Sorry for kind of spamming :twss:

Came across a bunch of flamboyant vampires and overgrown wolves arguing over some underage girl. Looked like a lame show, kept walking.

19:52

Pungeon Master suddenly self-destructed, leaving behind a bytecode fragment.

Werebeaver was beaten to death; found 20 coins and a bag of liquid nails.

A glowing fairy came along shouting 'HEY, LISTEN!'. I swatted it out of the air.

:shock: I... I'm speechless... Whoever made this is a freaking genius!

Sorry for kind of spamming :twss:

Heh, a lot of the diary entries are made by the players. ;o

There's a Feedback thingy under your Power Accumulator, you can suggest entries with that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

20:25

Geek Squad handed me an invitation to Godville and drowned himself in the nearby volcano.

1 How do you drown yourself in a volcano lol.

2 What do I do with this invitation?

20:25

Geek Squad handed me an invitation to Godville and drowned himself in the nearby volcano.

1 How do you drown yourself in a volcano lol.

2 What do I do with this invitation?

It's a beta invite, pretty much. I have no idea how to use it, though. I'm sure there'd be something in the FAQ.

Also, wandering strangers are jerks. >_>

A wandering stranger told me that Im not as stupid as I look, because that would be impossible.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

21:33

Attended a concert of the orcish band 'Waaagh!'. Did I really pay 714 gold coins for that?

21:36

[bleep] yea!

Last one for the night.

[hide]

21:42

Thumb Raider was eliminated; found a two-pound dumbbell.

21:43

Gave Robbed Zombie the slip and ran away while it was twiddling its thumbs.

21:46

They say that there is nothing wrong with retreating from the battlefield. Very well then, it's time to flee!

21:49

ORLY Owl was successfully converted into experience and 37 gold coins.

21:50

I've always wondered... Why does everyone want to kill me? Am I that annoying, Great One? Please tell me I'm not! Please!

21:51

The Arachnophobic Spider was too strong. I had to step aside...

21:56

The enemy tried to pilfer my declaration of impudence from my knapsack, but I broke his tooth, so he quietly put it back.

21:57

Titanium Gingerbread Man was shredded into tiny strips. Picked up a horseshoe of a spherical horse and 25 gold coins.

21:59

Found a corpse of a less fortunate hero. Left him some money so he could afford a good dinner.

Also got one that was like "Stumbled upon a box labeled 'Cake', but it was empty. Maybe the cake is a lie..." :thumbup:

[/hide]

Items my guy has found:

* declaration of impudence

* steam valve

* never-ending storybook

* nine pieces of eight

* red herring

* dead pixel

* coil of platinum barbed wire

* piece of enriched dirt

* two-pound dumbbell

* horseshoe of a spherical horse

And riku, your guy is really strong. Therefore he can be outwitted easily :twss:

I like this game.

Overnight my hero managed to find a brick for the temple. May have been his quest reward but not too sure. It has now lead me to believe it will take over a year to create the temple. It is now 0.1% built. :wall:

zqXeV.jpg

Overnight my hero managed to find a brick for the temple. May have been his quest reward but not too sure. It has now lead me to believe it will take over a year to create the temple. It is now 0.1% built. :wall:

I got a brick as well. Somehow my character was able to find a square peg that could fit into a round hole that was the same color. Now he's off to "discover Victoria's secret".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Haha wow, the chances of seeing somebody else from TIF's voice must be about one in a couple of thousand at least.

Managed to get onto the first page of the pantheon of greed with 4151 gold and It's still rising. I found a mysterious box which had an @ next to it which meant it was useable for 50% god power. There was 1993 gold inside :thumbsup:

63w08n.png

Could get even higher as he has two bolded items in his inventory and could make a good couple of hundred off them.

Edit: up to 16th with 5237 gold :)

Edit2: 14:14

Looked at the Sun for some time, happened to see a halo. I hope my combat has evolved. Lol'd

zqXeV.jpg

Lmao. I didn't even suggest that, I just yelled at my hero to go buy a goddamn sword already :lol:

He needs to stop wasting money at the pub, and I thought talking like some Renaissance dude or Middle Ages dude would make him do something. I'm like an angry god almost. I keep calling my hero "insect" or "miserable pile of secrets".

http://godvillegame.com/gods/Ultimania92 is mine by the way.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Oh, don't command your hero to die. It won't end well.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.