Mage slaying

Unhesitating

Blue dragon

Black Dragon (with good gear only, you might not be accurate enough in Mystic)

Abyssal demons

Nechryeal (sometimes you profit, sometimes you don't)

Iron dragons

Steel dragons

Ice Strykewyrms

Warped Tortoise

Dagannoths (if you do DKs, and maging rex)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It is one of the greatest misunderstandings that it's good to mage tasks you would profit from. No, not only is it a very bad idea, you are lilely to lose out on both gp and xp. If you want to mage slay you should mage tasks that have extremely low magic defense(greaters, black demons, abyssals, ice wyrms etc) and not mage things that have high magic defense(dragons, aquanites, spiritual mages etc). If you only mage tasks you can profit from you will be wasting more money on magic, as the spells hit lower, and will make less money, as you will kill the monsters slower.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Mage-slaying, except in the case of ice wyrms, is not good. That said, I did it from 86-97 magic. You can pretty much mage anything that doesn't have incredibly high magic defense (so don't mage miths, dark beasts, spirit mages, waterfiends). use claws of guthix or wind surge until you can wolper scroll to 96 (that way you have two minutes to fire surge before you scroll again). Wolpertingers are very important for mage-slaying. So is an arc necklace and SoL. Don't do it without those.

You should consider waiting till 93 slayer, because you'll get about 200k mage exp per ice wyrm task on average.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

So i shouldn't bother with it because I don't have 92 summon and an arc necklace? Cause I don't plan on doing dungeoneering unless I should.

You NEED a wolper and arc necklace to mage-slay. I can't stress that enough. Not using them is like not using strength boosting gear or potions for melee. I must also remind again that mage-slaying WILL lose you money, especially before 93 slayer.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It is one of the greatest misunderstandings that it's good to mage tasks you would profit from. No, not only is it a very bad idea, you are lilely to lose out on both gp and xp. If you want to mage slay you should mage tasks that have extremely low magic defense(greaters, black demons, abyssals, ice wyrms etc) and not mage things that have high magic defense(dragons, aquanites, spiritual mages etc). If you only mage tasks you can profit from you will be wasting more money on magic, as the spells hit lower, and will make less money, as you will kill the monsters slower.

So basically My list, other then black dragons :P

I guess you can add Greater and Black demons too.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png