Emo

KnightofDoom

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hohto you are so right its not even funny :D.. actually it is pretty funny..this whole thread is pretty rediculous.

HAHA HILARIOUS!!!

Oh wait, you are half of it.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

1. MOST people dislike emo music

2. MOST emo music sends bad messages to kids, some suicidial, some depressive.

How can that be argued? :roll:

I dunno if that can be argued or not, but I will say this:

You admit that NOT ALL emo music sends bad messages. Therefore, maybe you should be tolerant of the good emo? Meaning you can't make blanket statements such as "the whole genre sucks."

I dunno if MOST emo music is bad or not. But I do know that SOME doesn't actually send the whiny suicidal message. Therefore, you can't hate the ENTIRE genre.

By all means, hate bad music and stupid attitudes. I do too. But you just admitted that SOME emo is not like that. SOME of it is worthwhile. So you can't hate ALL of it, so you can't hate the ENTIRE genre. That's all I want to make you admit, that it's wrong to hate the entire genre.

------------------------

For the record: I apologize if I have been disrespectful in any of my posts on this thread. I tried to make my posts arguments instead of flames or insults, and I tried to not get carried away, because I enjoy a nice, respectful debate. I really am sincerely sorry if I was too sarcastic or accusing. I won't hold any grudges and I hope no one else does. I just like to argue. :wink:

finalsig9wq.gif

You admit that NOT ALL emo music sends bad messages. Therefore, maybe you should be tolerant of the good emo? Meaning you can't make blanket statements such as "the whole genre sucks."

I dunno if MOST emo music is bad or not. But I do know that SOME doesn't actually send the whiny suicidal message. Therefore, you can't hate the ENTIRE genre.

By all means, hate bad music and stupid attitudes. I do too. But you just admitted that SOME emo is not like that. SOME of it is worthwhile. So you can't hate ALL of it, so you can't hate the ENTIRE genre. That's all I want to make you admit, that it's wrong to hate the entire genre.

------------------------

For the record: I apologize if I have been disrespectful in any of my posts on this thread. I tried to make my posts arguments instead of flames or insults, and I tried to not get carried away, because I enjoy a nice, respectful debate. I really am sincerely sorry if I was too sarcastic or accusing. I won't hold any grudges and I hope no one else does. I just like to argue. :wink:

I'm sticking with the statement you quoted from me.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

This emo kid got alot of attention after he posted this on a friend site, I don't know if he followed through with it or not, but its hard to argue...

http://myspacide.ytmnsfw.com/

Yeah, and its those type of people that everyone should hate no matter what trend your in. I would like to calle those people attention-[bleep]. Hes obviously looking for attention in the wrong way, and needs some lessons in life. I'm sick of arguing on this thread.

------------------------

I'm sticking with the statement you quoted from me.

I'll settle for that 8)

finalsig9wq.gif

I'm sorry, but I listen to emo (Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Fall Out Boy). However, I consider them alternative. Stuff like Maroon 5 is considered emo to me, but everyone's opinoins are different. Anways, I'm not depressed, sucidal, or anything that was mentioned. The stereotypes has got to stop. :(

But I can easily argue.. the same message being passed on by other forms of music.. why can you so easily diss one genre when most others do the same.. How can you insult one form. when mosts others easily do the same to people

Because emo music, unlike other genres, sends suicidal messages to the kids. I can't stand for that.

BTW I'm talking REAL emo music, raw emo, not the subgenres of it that have branced off.

There arent any suicidal messages, maybe a select few but not enough to classify the whole genre as suicidal. basicall emo/screamo/hardcore all have the same style music. but emo is whiney, and the guys look like chicks and their chicks look like trannys. emo kids cut themselves, and did i mention whine.

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

But I can easily argue.. the same message being passed on by other forms of music.. why can you so easily diss one genre when most others do the same.. How can you insult one form. when mosts others easily do the same to people

Because emo music, unlike other genres, sends suicidal messages to the kids. I can't stand for that.

BTW I'm talking REAL emo music, raw emo, not the subgenres of it that have branced off.

There arent any suicidal messages, maybe a select few but not enough to classify the whole genre as suicidal. basicall emo/screamo/hardcore all have the same style music. but emo is whiney, and the guys look like chicks and their chicks look like trannys. emo kids cut themselves, and did i mention whine.

Why did you dig this thread up? :lol:

Suicidal, depressive, they're all in the same boat, these are bad messages.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Whats emo? :oops:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

emos punk rock and its depressing dont listen to it all it is is whine whine whine wing wing bloody winge cuase they got beat up at school booh hoo lots metal singer have had worse cory taylor for example from slipknot his dad left him his mother to die? get it u punks u aint had a bad life

mr0solitaire.png

Currently playing... WoW - C:SS

Taking a huge break from rs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Nelaz

uhh i thought music was supposed to uplift ppl and you like have fun when you listen to it and dance. im 17 years old and i dont see where kids my age get this garbage. in my opinion its pathetic losers who want attention and think threatening to kill themselves or sulking makes it better. suck it up u [bleep]ing low lifes. theres plenty ppl with problems more then teens will ever kno and kids like to cry and sulk about idiotic reasons. im not sayin music should b all up beat and stuff like pop but it doesnt have to give suicidal messages . emo sucks i think it was created to see how many morons those emo ppl can kill without laying a finger on them. weak minded [puncture]s . ..

uhh i thought music was supposed to uplift ppl and you like have fun when you listen to it and dance. im 17 years old and i dont see where kids my age get this garbage. in my opinion its pathetic losers who want attention and think threatening to kill themselves or sulking makes it better. suck it up u * low lifes. theres plenty ppl with problems more then teens will ever kno and kids like to cry and sulk about idiotic reasons. im not sayin music should b all up beat and stuff like pop but it doesnt have to give suicidal messages . emo sucks i think it was created to see how many morons those emo ppl can kill without laying a finger on them. weak minded [puncture]s . ..

Even though Moist sucks at saying it, he does have a valid point.

But I thought this debate was over, why would someone bring it back up?

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

uhh i thought music was supposed to uplift ppl and you like have fun when you listen to it and dance. im 17 years old and i dont see where kids my age get this garbage. in my opinion its pathetic losers who want attention and think threatening to kill themselves or sulking makes it better. suck it up u * low lifes. theres plenty ppl with problems more then teens will ever kno and kids like to cry and sulk about idiotic reasons. im not sayin music should b all up beat and stuff like pop but it doesnt have to give suicidal messages . emo sucks i think it was created to see how many morons those emo ppl can kill without laying a finger on them. weak minded [puncture]s . ..

Basically, yeah......they just want attention.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

emo music SUCKS and people complain about how terrible their average lives are

"i'm gonna cut myself cause my mom made me clean my room. well, i'm not really gonna cut myself, i'm just gonna say i'm going to. thats hardcore emo."

This emo kid got alot of attention after he posted this on a friend site, I don't know if he followed through with it or not, but its hard to argue...

http://myspacide.ytmnsfw.com/

Yeah, and its those type of people that everyone should hate no matter what trend your in. I would like to calle those people attention-*. Hes obviously looking for attention in the wrong way, and needs some lessons in life. I'm sick of arguing on this thread.

nvm it edited the link i was gonna post