Overlording 2

Earth

K, going to bring 5 poison ninja and 10 shadow ninja to accompany Kiyoku in scouting out the hostile dwarven area. (Mainly to see if they are worth attacking for treasure/resources, or if they pose a threat if I decide not to attack)

The shadow ninja at the village ask the villagers to expand the village by creating another series of buildings to be used for art. (written, drawn, and painted)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, after getting kiccked off my big computor and wrangling time to play on this one, I'll roll. But i would like more people to post an action.

Mather: Done and done, getting great armor and weapons for the men you rode with, and the mine is well under way. You find the mages torn body easily.. What do you do with it?

Iey: You enter the hostile teritory without raising an alarm (+0.6 sneaking) and quickly head deeper into the heart of the teritory.

The villagers love this idea, and commence building the new workshops immedistley. (2 turns)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kiyoku and her small company try to gather the intel they desire before heading back home. (Rich resources? Treasures such as jewels? Are they a threat if we decide to leave them alone?)

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Rolliiiiinnnnnngggggg.

Mather: You knock yourself out comically by nearly suffocating on the magicians corpse. hankfull all the other stuff you wanted done was done, besides you calling for luwin.

Iey: You manage to find that they are going to attack you very soon. They are also very rich in jewels, and gold, as most dwarves are apt to horde those items.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kiyoku returns home and holds council with the town elders, asking them for their opinion. "Do we strike swiftly and without warning, or do we let them come to us?"

(If you couldn't tell, Kiyoku respects the wisdom and experience of her elders, lol)

Lqt9R.png

Mather: You wake up refreshed, and continue to do an autopsy on the corpse... finding absolutley nothing. ( dude, even with a 20 you wouldn't get anything, and you got a 20)

Iey: The elders have no idea what the eff to do. They deal with village problems, you deal with combat problems.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

.... What? That makes absolutley no sense whatsoever.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Kiyoku's expression is grim. She knew she had to do something, and that something had to be the best thing for the villages welfare. Looking out from her palace, Kiyoku's gaze fell upon the new art buildings, the children enjoying the different works, a woman reading a tale to a couple of others.

Her eyes closed. A conclusion formed in her mind. She was not going to let a war reach her tranquil village. Gathering yet again 5 poison and 10 shadow ninja, Kiyoku set out to silently strike the dwarves in their sleep.

She commands the poison ninja to poison the dwarven food supplies, so if an alarm does happen to be raised, they can fall back and still kill off the hostiles.

Lqt9R.png

.... Dude, it's harnessing spiritual energy to make common elements form fantastic things at the will of your body. Your mind isn't used much in it, nor does it show up in the body. And your charecter doesn't even know the human brain god dangit!!!!!

Mather: The mages dismembered corpse is buried a discreet distance away, and the mages items are the run of the mill fire mage gear.

Iey: This plan goes over well, and you manage to kill the dwarven officers and poison the food supplies of the main host. (+0.9 tactics,+0.4 sneaking, +0.6 assasination) The ninjas you took with you have gained experience in sneaking and sabotage, and in assaninating people.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(w00t, didn't even have to resort to ninpo)

The surviving dwarves are given the option to either leave peacefully or remain in their home under my command.

A shadow ninja is sent home to inform the other shadow ninja of gge victory and to send carriers to collect half the treasures. If the dwarves choose to be an ally, they may keep half of their treasure and all of their homeland. Of course they will be required to trade goods with Kiyoku's clan.

Lqt9R.png

Iey: You are stabbed multiple times when you give the dwaarves your ultimatum. Although your ninjas blame it on the fact that a dwarf swung his axe right into youbefore you jumped up so no respect was lost. (you don't give those kinds of things after killing thier leaders in thier sleep and posioning your food supply 5 seconds ago... jeesus.)

Mather: Despite nearly burning your wier wood to ash, the students quickly learn a good deal of skill in thier trade. (10 fire magic students) The gear will require a master fire mage to duplicate.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The shadow ninja immediately grab Kiyoku and begin to retreat. A few run ahead of the retreating party to set up a defensive ambush in case the angered dwarves decide to pursue.

Lqt9R.png

Mather: You find a better place, but not before the students accidentally set the wierwood on fire.. Again.

Iey: You take one more wound while your ninjas carry you back, but the dwarves begin to head back into thier homeland before long.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

While Kiyoku waits for the poisoned food to slowly kill off the dwarves, a maiden tends to her wounds back home.

3 shadow ninja are sent to keep tabs on the deteriorating dwarves by means of stealth. They are to report back 1 at a time every 12 hours.

Lqt9R.png

This seems to be going rather slowly.. Sorry bout that. Is anyone bored to death by this?

Rolling as well..

Iey: The ninjas will take a while to return, and so you have no way to know what's happening as of yet.

Mather: The fire is put out quickly, with minimal damage. Lucky you.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I'm not bored with it either, but my post will be limited for a while.

A maiden is ordered to tend to Kiyoku's wounds. Thats all for now until the scouts return.

Lqt9R.png