Overlording 2

Earth

Jen heals herself and heads up the mountain, to claim the trolls that she already won with the big troll.

The goblins work on tanning, and the elves hunt again. The dwarf should hopefully be back with the news.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retech, did you notice the part where your unconcious or no? The aide gives orders i roll on, but it's got a penalty on it.. Nor can you do something yourself until your back concious. (2 turns, btw.)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well then 3/4 of the swordsmen and half of the archers as well as 1/4 of the cavalry from the city are sent to deal with the incursion on the gold mine.

so 36 swordsmen,25 archers and 12 cavalry are sent to deal with the enemy.

LNYvk.png

I did, but you never specified how long. So just keep rolling for me until I wake up, then I do that action. I don't really want to keep posting that I wake up, so I'll just work on my homework for ten minutes or so until I wake up.

Usually unconciousness only matters in time sensitive things, like when you're fighting in a group.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Kiyoku assigns her shadow ninja to teach at the ninja school for any who wish to learn to fight. She also assigns the elders to teach the children at the learning school.

The farmers, weapon smiths, tailors, woodcrafters and various others who work in the village are now given wages for their work.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

... You will wake up in two turns, dude. TWO turns. Did you even read that? Okay, ehres a specific, if you get knocked you, you wil have a set time based on how badly you got injrued and what your roll is on when you wake up! So theres no ".... za? Damnit, there goes the next 10 rolls"... BS here.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I am aware, but there's nothing you can do while your unconcious. It doesn't have any affect on gameplay, except make it take longer (for this kind of game, where you aren't fighting against an enemy while directly near another player). So just keep going and use the action that I had when I wake up.

And double postage rolling!

Retech: You being unconcious, can't do anything, But your people do find you. Furnace has been done for several rolls, btw..

Grim: The ambush turns into a very large scale battle.. And your troops are nearly wiped out. Only the fact that there were several spell casters on the walls nearbysaved them and the mine.

Iey: The shadow ninjas are very pleased with this new way to teach and learn with students, and the elders are happy that they get to yell at students with good reason. (+ 5 morale)

Edit: retech! you can give orders through your aide while unconcious!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I don't really want to risk anything with a penalty, so I'll just wait. I wanted the goblin to finish everything related to the furnace, so that I could produce hundreds of metal bars on a whim or something. If it's done, just keep making it better.

... It's a negative 1 penalty man! as in, you get one off on your rolls! jeesus!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Oh, that's not that bad.

Intelligent troll goes to pick up the trolls that he won due to that battle thingy, and the other people do what they do. (Elves hunt for two turns, this and the previous, dwarf mines, goblin improves).

As there is a turn to go before I get word from the scouts:

During midday, Kiyoku arrives at the children's school to sit in upon their class and discuss the meaning of discipline, peace and tranquility. Afterwards, a festival is held to celebrate good fortune.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Rolling! And grim, you got a 15 on the battle role, if you wanted to know.

Retech: You wake up, and arepromptly punched off the mountain again.. And you end up having your leg skewered on a spike (the dice hate you. You got a 1, and i could only barly let you survive.) The troll who keeps punching you goes on a beserk rampage, but is quickly putdown with a stone axe in his head.

Grim: There are no wounded, only dead. About 3 of each troop type is left alive, but the qwards go down rather quickly.

Iey: A tree falls on you and spears you in the arm (another 2, btw.) everyone panics as they tink you'll die.

(both of you unconciousers will be out for 3 turns.)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You didn't reroll? You did that with Nex...

Also, please roll for everything that wasn't done in the last action and then again for this action. I think you missed everything about elves, dwarves, goblins, and anything that wasn't me.

II did. you got a 1 both times. BOTH TIMES. And the elves were searching for you. and the dwarves and goblins and so forth. AGAIN.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The lord inquisitor begins the burial rights of the dead warriors if the gold is done processing. If not they are brought into the church for a period of mourning before being buried when the gold is done. The archers are given shifts on the walls (25 of them) and more men are asked to step up for the defense of the city.

LNYvk.png

... Have i pissed techy and Iey off that much?... Anyways..

Grim: Its not ready yet (3 turns) but the burial rights are concluded, because your god is fond of dead warriors. Your aide suggests actually training your troops before sending them out into battle next time, but you do get a flow of 100 of each type of recruit.

Mather: The godswood grows strong under yourcare for it, and will gorw faster (a major morale boost, and counts as an artifact if your home is attacked.) It will grow in 5 turns now. ( plus 1 nature magic)

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Oh, that's not that bad.

Intelligent troll goes to pick up the trolls that he won due to that battle thingy, and the other people do what they do. (Elves hunt for two turns, this and the previous, dwarf mines, goblin improves).

You didn't reroll? You did that with Nex...

Also, please roll for everything that wasn't done in the last action and then again for this action. I think you missed everything about elves, dwarves, goblins, and anything that wasn't me.

Except now, it's been three turns, so please roll for three actions. :rolleyes:

abaduh wha? The second post doesn't count as an action, as i've already stated why your people were out of it. But.. I guess you guys get to wake up early into a pain induced agony..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well you've been basically skipping everything that my people have been doing because I was knocked unconcious. That's three actions. The second action is just to show that I was already waiting for an action which you didn't respond to.

So basically while Grim got 100-200 soldiers, I've been working to get...10?

... You actually have about 300 soldiers, you jsut haven't been asking if you'd gotten any. But fine! Fine! and i mean actions as in.. ROLLS. I'll let it sldie for the both of you this time, but you'll have to pull actions or wait three rolls for your next unconcious spates.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Never mind, it's okay. I just want to point out that I did have actions, which you didn't roll on.