Overlording 2

Earth

A;ight then, you get stuck with the generic Bob.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would those count as necromancers per chance nex? Workers are set to gather wood and stone whilst the priests scry for any available deposits of metal (again). The Horsemen are given what weapons that are availlable and those that are armed are set out on a scouting party for cows/wild horses/domesticatable animals in general.

EDIT: Necromancers nex!?!?!

LNYvk.png

A;ight then, you get stuck with the generic Bob.

Who?

Would those count as necromancers per chance nex? Workers are set to gather wood and stone whilst the priests scry for any available deposits of metal (again). The Horsemen are given what weapons that are availlable and those that are armed are set out on a scouting party for cows/wild horses/domesticatable animals in general.

EDIT: Necromancers nex!?!?!

I have decided that this game is distinctly deficient of evil. Besides, middle of the desert, good luck avoiding heatstroke in that heavy crusader armour of yours. :rolleyes:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm throwing sacrifices into a volcano for Armok. I just said I was neutral because they're not dropping in sacrifices for the fun of it. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Well, technically we are not evil either.

True Neutral, to me, means that you are completely and utterly selfish. Your only driving force is personal gain, and there's nothing to hold you back but your personal limits.

More like Ambitious Neutral, I guess.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If they bring back the dead, they are necromancers...

Retech: The elves can't find obsidian, and the goblin is interupded by an obnoxious Mountain elf (lesser kind) demanding if he's ready to be cannon fodder. The goblin is understandably upset by this, but won't take any any action unless given leave too.

Mather: Whatever that means, i can't make an action for you with it.

Nex: (you are so [bleep]ing lucky, dude. You rolled a one, so i did 2 more rolls to see if you would get a better one. you got a 19) While watching your desert city being formed out of the undergounrd sand carverns, your Elite Shaman and Theif guard come with their Phantom familiars (customize as you like, they aren't as powerfull as their living counterparts). The name decided, You simply need to figure out how to find food or grow it in these conditions, and what else to do..

Grim: (didnt do the metal search earlier because the mirrors wern't set up) The metal deposits are found at a very short distance away, along with trees that you can plant to start a small forest. The horsemen have not completed their training, but an on foot scouting party is sent out. 3 actions until the horsemen are finished, 2 until the scouts report.

Edit; Nex, Bob is the generic minion master i give someone when they can't think of an aide.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen asks the mountain elves if that particular mountain elf has any importance/family members. If not, they are dropped into the volcano by the pulley system, as a sacrifice to Armok.

Goblin continues working, while Jen and the Elves carves a large stone battleaxe for the troll. Then the troll heads off with Jen to find a large pack of other trolls. Then the elf and the dwarf should be back with their news.

My aide, Armok, is asked whether it would be feasible to make cast obsidian objects using magma and water.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The Shamans are tasked with studying the creation of food, through alchemy, magic, or as-of-yet overlooked mundane means. The thiefs are instructed to roam the nearby desert in search of an oasis or signs of civilization, each scouting party given a Shaman to protect them and guide them back to the village magically should they become lost.

(Seriously? I rolled a 19 and started in an area incapable of sustaining human life anyways? Well, I can work with that I suppose. Also, that was a joke about the last advisor being killed. I'll have the head Shaman be Telk and the head Thief be Kurz.)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

^

Rolled a 1 first

Nex.. YOU STARTED IN A DESERT. A cavern underneath a desert. That's not a feasbale place to grow stuff..

Grim: The mines are under construction, and the forest is on its way, under blessings from the Clerics. The rights require gold, which you do not seem to have acess to at the moment (The gold being a symbol of your god)

Retech: The Mountain elf who insulted your builder is thrown into the volcano, gainign you the power of his soul. The builder is very happy you took action, and has called in family to join him (10 goblins in 3 turns.) The axe is made, and a small pack is found not too far from your home (dangerous mission, trolls tamed and morale boost if completed. Experience for you and your guard.) Elf and dwarf will have the news in one turn each. (as in, both reports in one turn.) The Aide tells you that it is possible, but some other minerals would be required to make any usefull obsidian.

Mather: again, if i don't have an action, i can't roll for anything.

Nex: Your shamans find the easiest way to deal with the problem. Conjure water, use it to make mud, and grow plants on it. The theif half of your guard (you had 6 guards) can't find an oasis, but will keep looking. Reports back in 1 turn for the sucess of each venture.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The intelligent troll challenges the alpha male of the troll pack to a duel. If this is accepted, Jen stands on the sidelines and heals her intelligent troll friend, who should win regardless because of his really big axe, while trolls don't usually (At least from experience) have any weapons.

If the intelligent troll wins, the other trolls should accept him as alpha male and come along with me.

Meanwhile, ten elven archers are sent hunting for animals. Dangerous ones are killed, the meat brought back and the skin tanned, while the calm ones are just brought back alive. And the elf and dwarf should be giving me my report. :)

(how long until the mine is finished?) The inquisitor starts organizing the various priests in the church for mass prayer to the sun god. A scouting party is sent to look for any promising candidates for heavy infantry and a heavy infantry commander.

LNYvk.png

... You could do that convientently placed mission that would build the godswood..

Retech: The intelligent troll is chalanged to a fighting compitition by the leader of the pack (trolls don't have alpha males. They actually elect a leader, but if a new guy comes in, they can fight over it) It is forbidden to use weapons or magic in such a fight, so your out and so is that loveley axe you made. 1 action till the fights done. The dwarf reports that he ran into a rich vein of aparently magma resitant metal that is malleable.. Though magma hardens it so it could be used as a metal for weapons. The elf reports that there was a dwaf fortress lower down the mountain, but they apeared hostile to elves. (they yelled they can do what they like with the damn trees")

Grim: Depends, current number is 3 turns. Again, the lack of gold causes the prayer to fail, and the scouting party is horribly mutilated by traps set by mysterious forces..

Mather: You realize the lumber jacks are still waiting on your word... And the Direwolf trainer is waiting your decision over the Direwolf pups he got. However, your builders immediatley firgure out a plan to make a Giant Ice wall to the north where very dangerous monsters were sighted.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

What the hell? Can you please respond to my action instead of a P.S. comment?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(two turns to the mine I guess) The clerics are asked to scry for enemies and those who lay the traps (well one of them is) whilst the others tend to the scouts. The lord inquisitor looks for any prospective infantry/archers in the town as well. The cavalry are armed with lances and axes if possible and if they are armed half of them are set off to guard the mines.

LNYvk.png

What action? you didn't make a second action after my last post. (the roll before this one) So, i couldn't have responded to it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The dwarf heads down to the dwarf fortress to convince them to join my cause, while my elves craft ten full sets of armor from this metal, fitted for dwarves, as well as ten battleaxes. If the dwarves accept, then I ask them for ten axedwarves and twenty more civilians.

The elves begin chanting to Armok, asking for a magma golem. Even though they haven't sacrificed much, they are basically asking for one so that they can get more sacrifices. They want a test run. :)

Jen sets up some snares to trap giant eagles near the peaks of the mountains. Then she heals the intelligent troll of injuries.

Also, hopefully the elves that were hunting have returned and tanned leather armor for themselves.

The Shamans are tasked with studying the creation of food, through alchemy, magic, or as-of-yet overlooked mundane means. The thiefs are instructed to roam the nearby desert in search of an oasis or signs of civilization, each scouting party given a Shaman to protect them and guide them back to the village magically should they become lost.

(Seriously? I rolled a 19 and started in an area incapable of sustaining human life anyways? Well, I can work with that I suppose. Also, that was a joke about the last advisor being killed. I'll have the head Shaman be Telk and the head Thief be Kurz.)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I did the roll for that, [wagon].

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Nex.. YOU STARTED IN A DESERT. A cavern underneath a desert. That's not a feasbale place to grow stuff..

Grim: The mines are under construction, and the forest is on its way, under blessings from the Clerics. The rights require gold, which you do not seem to have acess to at the moment (The gold being a symbol of your god)

Retech: The Mountain elf who insulted your builder is thrown into the volcano, gainign you the power of his soul. The builder is very happy you took action, and has called in family to join him (10 goblins in 3 turns.) The axe is made, and a small pack is found not too far from your home (dangerous mission, trolls tamed and morale boost if completed. Experience for you and your guard.) Elf and dwarf will have the news in one turn each. (as in, both reports in one turn.) The Aide tells you that it is possible, but some other minerals would be required to make any usefull obsidian.

Mather: again, if i don't have an action, i can't roll for anything.

Nex: Your shamans find the easiest way to deal with the problem. Conjure water, use it to make mud, and grow plants on it. The theif half of your guard (you had 6 guards) can't find an oasis, but will keep looking. Reports back in 1 turn for the sucess of each venture.

:)

Oh. Heh.

Erm, so I guess I see how those two things went?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Alright then. But pay atention next time.

Grim: The scrying turns out to be just a brief image of the sun. Aparently you messing with the holy rituals have displeased him, so he put the traps in place. Although he is forigiving to his worshipers.. So unless you do it again, your fine. The mine is finished early, and you find iron, tin, copper, and other metals in a nigh inexaushtable supply. the cavalry make it in good time, to fight oof a small raid by bandits (tactics +0.3, timing +0.1)

Retech: The troll just barely manages to win the fight.. And the eagle traps are set with good time. (roll 14)

I'll finish this as soon as possible, i hafta get off now.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]