After a very long road...

I've been playing on/off since way back when. Came back to the game a week ago after a two year absence (and wow is there a lot to adjust to...) to finish off a longtime goal. Magic was always one of my favourite skills and today I finally achieved level 99. After many many many long hours of running around barrows, killing metal dragons, and alching everything I could see, I finally can check it off my list. I made a vast majority of my own runes, which leads to my next goal of level 91 runecrafting.

111201099magic.png

And here's a little pic of my net worth. I'm going to make bloods until level 91, which will also help close the gap on another goal of mine, a partyhat.

28102010.png

Thanks for having a look!

Slack_Tide.png

85 rc is more impressive than 99 mage nowadays imho...

Still, 10/10, because 99 mage is still cool.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

And here's a little pic of my net worth. I'm going to make bloods until level 91, which will also help close the gap on another goal of mine, a partyhat.

All I have to say is: Good luck. You'll need it.

Toast! Good, you're still around haha.

Thanks for the replies. And I agree, there's not much incentive to get 91 anymore, but it's been coveted for so long that it's all I can really place a goal on for runecrafting. Especially, being as how bloods are way behind me and 99 is so ridiculously far away.

Slack_Tide.png

Toast! Good, you're still around haha.

Thanks for the replies. And I agree, there's not much incentive to get 91 anymore, but it's been coveted for so long that it's all I can really place a goal on for runecrafting. Especially, being as how bloods are way behind me and 99 is so ridiculously far away.

I actually quit, believe it or not lol

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool