The Unknown Killers vs Tugas Empire [Matched]

Unknown_killers

Bleach is not a part of this clan, please check carefully before you call someone out as a multi-clanner. :shame:

My apologies, didnt know he got kicked, but he used to be in both.

He has never been in UK & CR at the same time, CR as far as i know, does not allow multi-clanning, so let's not try to claim something different :)

I just seen one of your members in a CR war binding with a rune battleaxe and monk robes. ROFL!, Clear your Multi-clanners UK. :ohnoes:

Thanks for such a valid comment, would you care to PM me the name of this so called member.

Gratz again UK :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys a team?

(09:38:27) -Vectra[33]- ** (CLAN): kisszuperman is in 8 clans: HP Alliance, Hungarian Alliance, Hungarian Community, RsHun Junior Squad, RsHun Knights, Runescape Elites, Unknowns Killers, Veterans of Destruction List 2

but I could mention your leader Bleach who is a Cr FA, same goes to Itz_Hayleyy.

Just wondering.

Grats on the win though, seems like you dominated.

Re died.

I don't get why you guys even care. It's Top clans their in its not like one of them is in (for example) Uk and Envy. It's not like their ever gonna war cr rofl. So idk why most of you are crying about 'multiclanning' so much.

I give credit to UK though, they've been through alot that most clans in here never have been through.

Thanks for reminding me my clan died, I would never guess!

And multiclaning is general disrespect, imagine the clan world if everyone allowed it.

and I dont really know why you people got so carried away, only thing I asked is whether they are a clan or a team.

lightningcopy.png

And multiclaning is general disrespect, imagine the clan world if everyone allowed it.

and I dont really know why you people got so carried away, only thing I asked is whether they are a clan or a team.

Glad I could be of service. I don't know if you read my post or not, but in it I said: It's Top clans their in. Ak Latin has people from other clans and nobody else is whining about it, are they? Not only that this is your, what 7th time asking if they were a clan or team? Every time they post on tipit you ask them this same question, and they've given you an answer already. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

phimproved.png

Who cares if they allow "PVP Clans" or w/e.

It's their own choices and in the end it's just Runescape. :)

Also gratz on the win.

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Glad I could be of service. I don't know if you read my post or not, but in it I said: It's Top clans their in. Ak Latin has people from other clans and nobody else is whining about it, are they? Not only that this is your, what 7th time asking if they were a clan or team? Every time they post on tipit you ask them this same question, and they've given you an answer already. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

It's hard to tell if they're trying to be like Divine Vindicators. I still don't know to this day if DV was a team or a clan. :rolleyes:

Nice pull, UK.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

1. AK latin is a country clan.

2. I ask that because it would be nice if they chose the honourable way and not allow multiclaning.

3. Try trolling me when you reach a decent combat level, and stay in a clan for longer than 1 week before leaving because they "lose" fights.

Thanks.

lightningcopy.png

Hey people, I am a part of Unknown Killers, and I would like to say that WE DO NOT ALLOW MULTI CLANNING NOT EVEN PK CLANS anymore. Do not expect to apply and get accepted to UK if you are in another clan, as we will not accept.

I just wanted to clear that up :) thank you.

And please pm me or anybody if you did see somebody on the ml in multiple clans. rsn-Desert593

Hey people, I am a part of Unknown Killers, and I would like to say that WE DO NOT ALLOW MULTI CLANNING NOT EVEN PK CLANS anymore. Do not expect to apply and get accepted to UK if you are in another clan, as we will not accept.

And please pm me or anybody if you did see somebody on the ml in multiple clans. rsn-Desert593

One of your members is Downfall. :thumbup:

~4 of your members are Corr. :thumbup:

One of your high ranks are VR. :thumbup:

Recruit me pl0x?

You sir have gained all my respect.

lightningcopy.png

1. AK latin is a country clan.

2. I ask that because it would be nice if they chose the honourable way and not allow multiclaning.

3. Try trolling me when you reach a decent combat level, and stay in a clan for longer than 1 week before leaving because they "lose" fights.

Thanks.

1. I don't see anywhere in AK Latins requirements where it says "You must live in _____"

2. I've already told you what they've said.

3. I don't care about my combat level unlike people who waste their time like you, with which I don't even know why you even care about my combat level because a great man on these boards just said

it's just Runescape :P
and I do stay in clans for longer than 1 week so I don't know what the heck you're talking about. And on top of that I would never leave a clan because of 'losing' fights. On the contrary, If you want me to troll you then here: Atleast I don't leave my CWA clan for a CWA team.
phimproved.png

Ok so do me a favour and answer why this guy says they can multi clan. Cos no offence to Legendz cos i like them and all but this arguement for them with the whole collided legends didnt work for them so why should it be alowed for you. The arguement in question is in the quote below.

we already talked to corr officials we can have corr people in our clan they are pvp they are not cwa, only for J Cup they were and another thing AK latin is official and has VR in their clan as well as ROT so we are aloud to have corr.

envy42.png

good job UK! :)

first good comment much?

Hey people, I am a part of Unknown Killers, and I would like to say that WE DO NOT ALLOW MULTI CLANNING NOT EVEN PK CLANS anymore. Do not expect to apply and get accepted to UK if you are in another clan, as we will not accept. I just wanted to clear that up :) thank you.And please pm me or anybody if you did see somebody on the ml in multiple clans. rsn-Desert593
One of your members is Downfall. :thumbup: ~4 of your members are Corr. :thumbup: One of your high ranks are VR. :thumbup:

Rizzle: why dont u mind ur own buisness as u have people from UK in ur team FD yet u continuelsy flame your own members because of there clan? WTF it also happened with few lgz members in FD.......You really need to respect your members wishes of clanning and just leave them be..

Atleast I don't leave my Dead 141 clan for a CWA team.
fixed :thumbup:

u guys are both mad calm down.. AA 4 LIFE NOOBS <3

You people should all be ashamed its their choice on what clan(s)/Team(s) they want to be in.. Just leave them alone and mind ur own buisness, especially if u have nothing to do with them.

Romdath/brian hate to see old freinds fite so stop noobs. Rom ur a pro fyi, brian ur a legend also :D

For real be mature guys and just make some sort of peace instead of flaming eachother till ur keyyboards break.

iS aka DashangBang is no longer in UK so he would probably assume that we still accept PK clans. We do not and please tell me in Runescape all of the names, because some are probably mix ups, like Kong quit Downfall, and people are quitting Corr now. I just want to straighten things up I do not really like fighting, flaming, or things of that nature. Thank you to people who are congradulating us. We got a big war vs Angels Vengeance On saturday, we will show people that UK is back and better than ever. If you want to straighten anything up please private message me in Runescape my username is "Desert593". Thank you very much :)

first good comment much?

Hey people, I am a part of Unknown Killers, and I would like to say that WE DO NOT ALLOW MULTI CLANNING NOT EVEN PK CLANS anymore. Do not expect to apply and get accepted to UK if you are in another clan, as we will not accept. I just wanted to clear that up :) thank you.And please pm me or anybody if you did see somebody on the ml in multiple clans. rsn-Desert593
One of your members is Downfall. :thumbup: ~4 of your members are Corr. :thumbup: One of your high ranks are VR. :thumbup:

Rizzle: why dont u mind ur own buisness as u have people from UK in ur team FD yet u continuelsy flame your own members because of there clan? WTF it also happened with few lgz members in FD.......You really need to respect your members wishes of clanning and just leave them be..

You people should all be ashamed its their choice on what clan(s)/Team(s) they want to be in.. Just leave them alone and mind ur own buisness, especially if u have nothing to do with them.

Romdath/brian hate to see old freinds fite so stop noobs. Rom ur a pro fyi, brian ur a legend also :D

For real be mature guys and just make some sort of peace instead of flaming eachother till ur keyyboards break.

I'm not flaming, I'm laughing at how many multiclanner's you guys have, Also, Being retired doesn't mean you can join other clans. LOL

Recruit me pl0x?

first good comment much?

I'm not flaming, I'm laughing at how many multiclanner's you guys have, Also, Being retired doesn't mean you can join other clans. LOL

rizzle just cause you got declined by uk, doesnt mean u have to flame us on tip it. want to flame? come to our ts, other than that, theres no need to be jealous. hop off our balls kid.

Are you guys a team?

(09:38:27) -Vectra[33]- ** (CLAN): kisszuperman is in 8 clans: HP Alliance, Hungarian Alliance, Hungarian Community, RsHun Junior Squad, RsHun Knights, Runescape Elites, Unknowns Killers, Veterans of Destruction List 2

but I could mention your leader Bleach who is a Cr FA, same goes to Itz_Hayleyy.

Just wondering.

70% of there ml are multi clanners they should become a team

1) ur faming Rizzle

2) if romdath says u multi clan, then you multi clan, MEANING UR MEMBERS ARE IN 2 CLANS, but ur rank cleared that up, +1 u did what Divine Vindicators could not do the whole time they were opened

3)Brian, dont mess with Romdath

Gratz once more

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP:

YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CLAN AND AS MANY TEAMS AS YOU WANT

thats my perspective

thanks!

Gratz again!

kristn.png

Maturity levels are low..congrats on your win Unknown Killers.

My viewpoint on this whole clan/team thing:

You can only be in one clan [CWA or PvP based, it doesn't matter].

You can be in as many teams as you want [CWA or PvP based, again. Doesn't matter.]

To Brian#######: Never, ever, ever, say "your clan died" during an argument. It makes you seem like a spastic.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

1) ur faming Rizzle

2) if romdath says u multi clan, then you multi clan, MEANING UR MEMBERS ARE IN 2 CLANS, but ur rank cleared that up, +1 u did what Divine Vindicators could not do the whole time they were opened

3)Brian, dont mess with Romdath

Gratz once more

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP:

YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CLAN AND AS MANY TEAMS AS YOU WANT

thats my perspective

thanks!

Gratz again

there 141 and no offence kong but u got kicked from fd because u were acting younger than u are(11 or 12) and be grateful that rizzle let u rj

Are you guys a team?

Just wondering.

Re died.

I don't get why you guys even care. It's Top clans their in its not like one of them is in (for example) Uk and Envy. It's not like their ever gonna war cr rofl. So idk why most of you are crying about 'multiclanning' so much.

I give credit to UK though, they've been through alot that most clans in here never have been through.

were not talking about re, so why would u bring them up

first good comment much?

rizzle just cause you got declined by uk, doesnt mean u have to flame us on tip it. want to flame? come to our ts, other than that, theres no need to be jealous. hop off our balls kid.

ROFL DID YOU THINK I TOOK THE APPLICATION SERIOUSLY LOL? I SAID [racist term] IN EVERY SENTENCE AND SAID TANKING IS WHEN YOU GET 1 SHOT BY 3 PEOPLE LOOLOL, You did know after you accepted me I would just leave the same day, I was only joking around about my application, Was just seeing if you guys we're dumb enough to accept me.

Recruit me pl0x?