Tip.It's Reverse Caption Contest! With prizes from Jagex! Winners TBA

If we don't want the membership, can we give it away? I might try this, but I don't want a membership; I have no desire to become an RS addict again.

I think it would be best that you do not enter if you do not want the prize :) Membership is the ONLY prize so in all honesty, if you're not interested in the prize, what's the point of entering anyway? Also if you want to give the membership away, it would greatly delay the process afterwards. It's just easier and better all around if you leave the contest to the people who actually really want the prize :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Can we have two images linking two of the captions?

Ex. "How did that get there?" [picture]

"And that's how it's done" [picture "showing" how above was done]

If two separate images aren't allowed what about a comic strip-type images (still two images but side-by-side and possibly passable as one image? :P)

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Am I allowed to add another line to one of the captions, or can I only use the caption in itself?

Quoting myself since this hasn't been officially answerend

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Am I allowed to add another line to one of the captions, or can I only use the caption in itself?

Quoting myself since this hasn't been officially answerend

I think it would be best if you only used the caption itself. The point of the contest is to work with the captions that we give you, so try to base your entry solely around that :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog