ty jagex once again u did it

ps3guy1

ty u lead those f2pers on thinking they will get some thing over this update yet yet again you give them what they pay for nothing but u could give them back rsc i never use it. go members f2per sould get nothing for what us member pay for :twisted:

ty jagex for not giving the f2pers nothing :twisted:

im still mad u give them a bank pin :evil:

ty u lead those f2pers on thinking they will get some thing over this update yet yet again you give them what they pay for nothing but u could give them back rsc i never use it. go members f2per sould get nothing for what us member pay for :twisted:

You are congratulating JAGeX for not updating free players? What a sad, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, obnoxious... no, I won't continue.

If you haven't realised, stuck-up members topic like these have attacted a lot of flaming, and yours is the worst.

Summary: Pitiful.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

You are congratulating JAGeX for not updating free players? What a sad, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, obnoxious... no, I won't continue.

If you haven't realised, stuck-up members topic like these have attacted a lot of flaming, and yours is the worst.

Summary: TO LONG DIDNT READ

I'll try to look from many positions...

1: P2P -- Good. But what if I need to cancel P2Pship?

2: F2P -- Bad, what a selfish marketing? No one would play it.

3: P2P positive -- good, now F2Ps will leave

4: F2P positive -- good, the game will become cheaper.

5: P2P negative -- will they increase the price?

6: F2P negative -- Now I won't have anything to play.

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]

His post isn't evaluating matters... he is laughing at free players and congratulating JAGeX for not making a free player update. I believe he has an IQ composed of a single digit, by the look of things.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Summary: TO LONG DIDNT READ

Once again rs_master, your contribution to the subject matter is infinitely unattentive and uncontributive. Actually voice an opinion instead of giving us a status report on the workings of your infantile mind..

And please don't post a topic like this. F2P is a very good demo, but I think they should get a little bit more to entice them into becoming P2P, like maybe a quest which can be started as a F2P, ends on a cliffhanger, but you can only complete it if you're P2P. Just a suggestion.

He's right!

We p2p and they get some of our stuff!

If those f2p'ers want to do some p2p'stuff they should become a member!

F2P'ers stink! Let P2P'ers become king! GRRRRRRRRRRR! :wall:

He's right!

And we are not Sell Fish!

You are congratulating JAGeX for not updating free players? What a sad, selfish, arrogant, ignorant, obnoxious donkey butt

He's right!

You obviously aren't understanding what his post meant. Did I ever said that free players deserve more? Did he say they deserve less? No.

What he said is gloating over the fact free worlds didn't get an update, and congratulating JAGeX for it. Use your brain.

By the way, since when did free players get any members stuff recently? Do you even understand what has happened?

~Toxicologist~

He's right!

I do understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

You obviously aren't understanding what his post meant. Did I ever said that free players deserve more? Did he say they deserve less? No.

What he said is gloating over the fact free worlds didn't get an update, and congratulating JAGeX for it. Use your brain.

By the way, since when did free players get any members stuff recently? Do you even understand what has happened?

But the information within your reply shows that you don't or that you are not good in expressing yourself.

~Toxicologist~

Some people don't like the huge p2p world and adore the simplicity of f2p. Myself that is one of the reasons why i'm after so many years still f2p, because it's easier to quit and in my eyes also a lot of fun for an mmporg.

signature4s.jpg

u no what they sould take away the pin 4 f2p and u no what lets get rid of f2p altogether and lets let them play rsc and let them have the p2p prart all to them selfs and we just keep p2p on rs now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think that if F2P wants stuff P2P buy a membership! If you can't afford it, how do you have a damn computer!!! You must be really poor, and don't say there's no way you can send a payment, there are like 3 ways to send it, every form is covered! F2P shouldn't expect too many updates

u no what they sould take away the pin 4 f2p and u no what lets get rid of f2p altogether and lets let them play rsc and let them have the p2p prart all to them selfs and we just keep p2p on rs now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bad.

Retired from runescape

(Banned for bug abusing)

Could someone please lock this?

I'm p2p and I despise what ps3guy1 is saying. I do not think F2P need major updates but there's no reason to congratulate JaGeX for not updating F2P. Just because they can't send in $5 a month doesn't mean they're idiots. Perhaps they prefer the simplicity as Gamerr posted earlier, or they have no way to get money in because of lack of credit card and location. I've met numerous friends in F2P while I go there, I have a F2P account with my P2P account because I enjoy F2P when I don't feel like doing anything on P2P. This is just a flame topic...

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

if u feel srry for f2pers just quit your memership and jagex to make membership free so your friends can play free

jagex is doing a grate job at not giving the begers nothing

what there doing those free to player are just hoping for free updates my friend was not a member 4 6 months after i gt mine but he beg his mom to go it all f2per sould do the same thing :twisted:

im still mad u give them a bank pin

ummm...4 words:

you are a fhaggot

knightsoforderse9.png

We need a mod on this like death on a sandwich.

Anyway, could you use intelligible words? None of this "u no wat i r ga" crap.

And please go to school or something because I would have to agree that your IQ is indeed in the single digits.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

im still mad u give them a bank pin

ummm...4 words:

you are a fhaggot

I agree.

Im p2p but there is no reason to absolutely despise F2p. A lot of P2P players come from f2p (like me).

lope6jw0.jpg

if u feel srry for f2pers just quit your memership and jagex to make membership free so your friends can play free

jagex is doing a grate job at not giving the begers nothing

what there doing those free to player are just hoping for free updates my friend was not a member 4 6 months after i gt mine but he beg his mom to go it all f2per sould do the same thing :twisted:

Good job at miserably failing to twist my words.

F2Pers are rarely beggars, just because these forums have seen quite a few of them wanting more updates doesn't mean they're all beggars. Heck, I know F2Pers who think they deserve less than they have now. I never asked for members to be free, I understand apparently better than you the workings of a company like JaGeX and the necessity of money... My post was simply saying that you have gone off the deep end in your hatred of F2Pers when they don't deserve it. Again, if you look at the total number of F2Pers and the total number of F2Pers who beg for updates, the percentage is extremely small.

Not everyone is desperate enough for a game to beg their parents, nor does everyone have $5 to use on RuneScape.

Oh, and EDIT: Not everyone CARES enough about RuneScape to get members, we're not all obsessed (myself included, I got members because I wanted the expanded territory).

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.