The fastest cook!

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will i succeed or fail in my goal?

• Succeed, you will achive level 99 cooking in under 1 day gameplay.
    • Fail, you won't achieve level 99 cooking in under 1 day gameplay.

My dream of an uniquie goal that i won't have to no life for is finally going to happen. I'm going to get 99 cooking on a brand new account in under 24 hours gameplay.

The account i have created for this purpose is called "fastest cook".

This goal will also be done as a free player to add to the challenge.

How i will acheive this goal

1. Build up enough cash to begin merchanting (about 1m) i will do this by combining pastry dough with pie dishes which requires no skills and makes 800k per hour. Hopefully this, 35 cooking and the tutorial will be completed in about 2 hours of gameplay.

2. Use my merchanting skills that have earnt me over 2b on prevoius accounts to earn 40m or thereabouts. Hopefully this should take 2 hours game time at the maximum and about 48 days (based off 5% net bank increase per day). This means each day i can only devote 2.5 minutes of gametime to changing and updating offers, this means i must have it well planned and be incredibly efficient.

3. Buy 40m worth of jugs of water and grapes which is about 66k of each, these will hopefully be lined up for me by a friend to save having to buy jugs of water which is difficult.

4. Make jugs of wine at a rate of about 670k xp per hour which is what i can get with 100% concentration. This means 99 cooking will take me approx 19.5 hours.

5. Become a member so i can check the time i have been playing and hopefully i can manage to stick to these time restrictions and obtain 99 cooking on an account with 23.5 hours gameplay!!!

Current gameplay time

3 hours 5 minutes

Current money stack

38.4m/40m

Current cooking level

35/99 cooking

Noteable acheivments

20th october

fasty.png

22nd october

fsta.png

25th october

642m.png

27th october

964m.png

19th november

374m.png

If you wish to become friends with me add my main account "halo475" because i'm afraid if you add "fastest cook" i will only be on for 24 hours in the next two months and i won't have time to chat

So post away and offer advice :thumbsup:

Arzian.png

He means 24 hours game play... but couple months in reality.

Yeah I know, but that's still really fast... :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think it wouldn't be cheating if you were to watch GE offers on other accounts, and use the RuneScape game bar to help you too. Hmmm...

Not quite sure what you are saying but i just reached 2m, i have found some good items so i'm progressing very quickly, i will post my cash pile once i stock none of the items.

Arzian.png

I think it wouldn't be cheating if you were to watch GE offers on other accounts, and use the RuneScape game bar to help you too. Hmmm...

Not quite sure what you are saying but i just reached 2m, i have found some good items so i'm progressing very quickly, i will post my cash pile once i stock none of the items.

I was just saying, you could be using the GE on other accounts to watch when GE updates, and you could use the RuneScape game bar to see when your offers have completed, without adding any ingame time checking.

Are you members by any chance? I'm pretty sure it's easier to do things as a member. Goodluck on your goal

I was just saying, you could be using the GE on other accounts to watch when GE updates, and you could use the RuneScape game bar to see when your offers have completed, without adding any ingame time checking.

Are you members by any chance? I'm pretty sure it's easier to do things as a member. Goodluck on your goal

Yeah now i get you, but i bulk buy items that i flip such as food etc so it always updates but it doesn't mean my offer is completed, or does the game bar work different to that? i don't actually use one. My main is a member but this account isn't to add to the challenge.

Arzian.png

Yeah now i get you, but i bulk buy items that i flip such as food etc so it always updates but it doesn't mean my offer is completed, or does the game bar work different to that? i don't actually use one. My main is a member but this account isn't to add to the challenge.

The RuneScape Game Bar tells you how much of every offer has sold. If 40/1000 of your Raw Monkfish has sold, it would say 4%. It updates 10 minutes later than actual ingame offer updates, but it's still quite useful.

The RuneScape Game Bar tells you how much of every offer has sold. If 40/1000 of your Raw Monkfish has sold, it would say 4%. It updates 10 minutes later than actual ingame offer updates, but it's still quite useful.

Oh that sounds very useful, i will have to start using that, thanks heaps for the help :thumbup:

Arzian.png

Thanks, i reached 6.42m and uploaded a picture. when i reach 10-15m i will probably start making wines with the money i merch while using the base cash to make more, i'm itching to get going on the real goal.

Arzian.png

Title's a bit misleading; at first I thought it was 99 cooking in under a 24-hour, 1-sitting playtime.

Then I thought it was 98-99 cooking which (I don't think) would take any more than 16 or 17 hours.

<_<

Good luck, nonetheless.

Thanks, i have wondered about the title myself, how can i make it more obvious and less misleading?

Put "total playtime" at the end, if it fits.

:thumbup:

Edited by Stinkbullet3

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Title's a bit misleading; at first I thought it was 99 cooking in under a 24-hour, 1-sitting playtime.

Then I thought it was 98-99 cooking which (I don't think) would take any more than 16 or 17 hours.

<_<

Good luck, nonetheless.

Thanks, i have wondered about the title myself, how can i make it more obvious and less misleading?

dude you must teach me how to merchant or flip

P.S I want money!!!!

Add halo475 i will give you max trade cos i'm nice <(^_^)>

Arzian.png

Teach me how to merch/flip also? I'd love to learn and I am a little low onc ash. :mellow:

Find 6 items (2 in my case) that are sold often through the ge and within 4 hours will take up 1/6th of your cash.

Buy this item low and sell for high, they key is not to be too greedy and try and buy too low or sell too high because getting no sales is worse than getting poor ones. The more you use an item the more you learn of it's market trends and you know when buying low might mean buying mid and selling a bit below max or buying lowest and selling just under mid etc.

There is no more to it than that, goodluck.

Arzian.png