Fallen Rising

Nexaduro

Crafting a World  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of combat would you like to see?

• Swords to go SWOOSH!
    • Magic to go FWOOSH!
    • Acrobatics, a ninja is you!
    • Guns, guns, and MORE GUNS!
    • Midair combat, no more helpless cliff plunges!
    • Vehicles? RAMMING SPEED!
  2. 2. How would you like magic to work?

• As planned. Unavailable at the beginning, class-based, powerful but with consequences.
    • Modified. Available at the beginning, less detrimental, more flexible.
    • Dungeoneering. Anyone can use any magic they want, with few restrictions or consequences.

You could realize the fact that the entire exposition gave me the ability to use the three word response. Make it so i have to use more words and i will.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germanicus curses and sets off towards the other side of town keeping a hand close to his gladius.

In my defense I know jack [cabbage] about this world (google did nothing for me) and you said the time period varied. The roman name was because... well it sounds kind of cool.

LNYvk.png

Name: Currently unknown

Description: Currently unknown as her slender figure is hidden beneath robes of pitch black.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow and a concealed curved blade.

I'll reveal my character over time as the story unfolds.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Description: Currently unknown as her slender figure is hidden beneath robes of pitch black.

"Reveal" or "make up as I go along"?

Because I know what I usually stick with. :P

By the way... I wonder how a sheepmoose would fare versus, say, a drunk black dragon.

a70c7.png

"Reveal" or "make up as I go along"?

Because I know what I usually stick with. :P

By the way... I wonder how a sheepmoose would fare versus, say, a drunk black dragon.

I actually have something in mind. I just want to spread out the description so that it isn't all at once. (allowing me to work around the limits of my ps3)

The sense of mystery seems viable for such a dark plot setting as well.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Name: "Bullseye"

Backstory: He once was a knight, his kingdom's youngest as he gained his title at the age of fifteen. He was never good with swords but could headshot a hen from over 500 feet away using only a longbow. Proficient with all ranged weapons, from the arbalest and the shortbow to the thrown axe and the shuriken. At the age of seventeen he was sent out to do a perilious quest but was felled by an unknown beast that had been waiting for him. Several years later a band of mercenaries found his body, still intact without a trace of decay, lying on an altar inside a cave. Fortunatly those mercenairies had a mage whose divination was unclear, he was able to somehow repair the mortal wound. Then as if he had merely been sleeping Bullseye awakened. He traveled with the mercenaries for a while, and earned his nickname by working with them. As he has never said his real name ever since he was felled, and it was unclear if he even knew it, he embraced the nickname and refused ever to be called anything else. After a few months passed he parted with the mercenaries in order to find his kingdom. He eventually found it, at the exact date of his birthday, oh what a glorious present to get at ones eighteenth birthday it was; a burned wasteland devoid of all life. At the sight of this he ran until nightfall at which point he came upon a band if oultlaws, a band he now calls his friends.

Items: Longbow, quiver, greenn robes.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Jen grabs a nearby vine or twig and drops it quietly downwards. If the old man is perceptive enough, he should see me.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Stork, the sheepmoose would win. Y'know that saying about flaming zombies? Same thing applies.

Ieyfura, not dark per se. Though I will need a place to put you...

Mather, mage? Have you not been listening? But... revived by a Fallen... That could work out fine. :-k

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Put me anywhere, it doesn't phase me either way. :)

*note* The curved blade is but a temporary melee weapon. My character is searching to buy something specific, so if the info that she requires money might help you place her in something. (assassination, kidnapping, bodyguard, etc...)

Lqt9R.png

Working on a science project, my partner might kill me.

I'll start again when I get the chance.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth:

Slow and quiet strides take you to the mouth of the cave, and inside you hear breathing. You hear a short bark, followed by scuttling footsteps and a faint twang sound.

Stork:

You walk over to the bag, lift it and gleefully dump out its contents. Rotten trash falls on your bare feet, and Sandra grimaces.

"I was trying to tell you, idiot, you must've grabbed the wrong bag last night. We've got to go back for it! We don't have much money left, and I need a new pick." She holds up a small, sad looking piece of metal with little grooves on the end.

"Well? We going or what?"

Grim:

Falling into old motions, you jog towards the fire flanked by Vin and Nock. You allow yourself a faint grin at the simple joys of working in a squad. You reach the opposite wall, and see a large hole surrounded by flames.

"[cabbage], come on Nock, let's get to the well before this spreads. Can you keep watch here, Germain?" She grins shyly. "Sorry, I know you need to get going, but we just need to take care of this real quick."

As they run off, you approach the damaged wall. As you get closer, you begin experiencing considerable heat seemingly dissasociated from the flames. You notice with surprise a small, burning bundle just outside the wall and a small, thin child laying among vaguely smoking branches.

Ieyfura:

You sit away from the light fire, looking over your companions. Mercenaries, like you.

No, not like you. They don't know your mind, your past, they know nothing. They ask nothing. You are their protector, silent but unwavering in your loyalty, recieving pay whether or not you request it. The rest of them are a ragtag group, as varied as the districts of Lestrai.

Zharon, hooded and mysterious in a similar fashion to yourself, leads the band. He took the original contract that led to the formation of your company, and now he travels with you as a manager, a general non-combatant. Tiyk, a young women with lean muscle and a short stature, keeps lookout from the trees. She is a Leaper, a scout and ranger trained from childhood to traverse the tree canopies that coat Lestrai. Kessin, rugged and strong, oils and sharpens his weapons. He makes a fitting quartermaster, possessing experience with a considerable array of lethal implements.

Zharon and Kessin discuss where they will next look for a mission. Some of the local villages, or a big city? Kessin suggests they could act as bandits, incapacitate a caravan and make off with easy earnings. Zharon seems conflicted, and asks you and Tiyk for your opinions.

Tired. Sorry, the rest will come later today or tomorrow.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Duck and dodge, then roll twords the twanging's origin.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I do beleive this has died.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth, STFU. I have work to do, it's only been a day.

RIP Dawngate ;-;