Finally giving in to cravings

Ouchy

After many years, I've finally decided that I am finally going to get an xbox 360. However, I have some questions regarding buying one...

Should I buy it brand new, or should I get one second hand?

If new, what advantages does the 250gb slimline have over the normal one?

If second hand, is there a manufacturing date that I need to be aware of?

Also, do I have to buy Microsoft's wifi adapter or can i use any wifi adapter that plugs into USB?

Thanks guys. 

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yes, while I strongly suggest NOT to buy this, I would have to recommend the bigger hard drive, because in the long run it'll save you money from the Micro$oft demon.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah, if you need to use a wireless connection, definitely get the new one. I had to shell out an extra $100 for it.

I personally would just get the 4GB cuz I don't really download anything, but if you plan on downloading stuff, get the other one.

Get the new one for sure. The older 360s are crap; 120GB hard drive, big and bulky, and can still get the RROD and sound like a 747 taking off. The new slims have a 250GB hard drive, a lot smaller, they don't break NEAR as often, and run quite...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Get a PS3. /thread.

May I ask why you are opting towards a 360?

Lolnothx.

First, X-Box is cheaper than a PS3. I don't need Bluray or anything else it has.

Second, X-Box has exclusives I like.

Third, I've always like X-Box's over PlayStation. It appeals to me more.

Fourth, I don't like PS3's controller.

To be honest it's just opinion. PS3 is a brilliant machine, but I'll always like XBox's over them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I prefer the controller, the fact I don't need to pay online and the exclusives it has. And blu-ray is a huge plus.

But it would be a hard choice because I have heaps of friends on Xbox.

L

Apparentl psn is really bad anyway...

ojdv.jpg

I prefer the controller, the fact I don't need to pay online and the exclusives it has. And blu-ray is a huge plus.

But it would be a hard choice because I have heaps of friends on Xbox.

L

Apparentl psn is really bad anyway...

Which is why I recommend that if you didn't want to go online, PS3 was completely viable. But if you don't like the exclusives the PS3 has right now and more importantly you want a better online experience, then by all means, you've got all the knowledge you need to make your next purchase. Enjoy it!

This thread isn't a console vs console troll thread anyway.

hzvjpwS.gif

I feel I have made an informative enough choice now that this thread can be closed now, Shiny.

ojdv.jpg