Protect value of PvP statues?

All_Is_Great

What's the protect value of a Cmaul compared to the statues? Is it just straight up cash value for protecting statues?

I'm asking this because I want to PK with a cmaul but I don't want to loot a statue that's 250k only to be rushed and killed to lose my maul.

Staurolite.png

I'm pretty sure the value of statues matches how much they are worth. c maul is 130k, so for example if you looted a 200k statue, the 200k statue would protect over your maul.

That's so lame <_<

Lame you say? This is lame:

100919023515.png

100919024706.png

Cbow only protects over like 2 statues

The alch/protect value of the statuettes is 60% of what you'd get if you traded them to Mandrith

So Ancient is 60% of 5m which is 3m, Seren is 60% of 1m which is 600k, Arma is 60% of 750k which is 450k, and so on.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

[hide]

I'm pretty sure the value of statues matches how much they are worth. c maul is 130k, so for example if you looted a 200k statue, the 200k statue would protect over your maul.

That's so lame <_<

100919023515.png

100919024706.png

[/hide]

Hah, that is lame.

So, what about other PvP special drops? Like brawlers/ armour, etc. Anything I should watch for?

Staurolite.png

[hide]

That's so lame <_<

100919023515.png

100919024706.png

[/hide]

Hah, that is lame.

So, what about other PvP special drops? Like brawlers/ armour, etc. Anything I should watch for?

Brawlers alch for 50k, PvP armour will most likely protect over chaotics, so you can pick up brawlers, but bank before picking up PvP armour.

And lol, I just got pray brawlers off a guy wearing a pray cape, after talking about brawlers on this thread.

Spooky.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Also an alternative:

Assuming you have the hunter level, don't mind hunting a few imps, and are willing to sacrifice -1 inventory spot, you could take advantage of Imp boxes.

Imp boxes bank 1 of any item (including item stacks). Once you get your kill, simply activate the box and use it to bank your maul. Once your maul is banked you can freely pick up anything in your opponents pile without risk. This would be more ideal then running all the way to the bank, then back to try and find the pile. Each box has 2 charges, so you could potentially bank your maul and a high level statue if you got one.

Keep in mind though if someone engages you in combat, the deposit box window will close.