Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz! :blink:

How much did that sell for?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

:blink:

Wow.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

:blink:

Wow.

Only about 5m of that is profit, sadly. I've died there so many times. 90% of my attempts have been in Dharok's, and the only way to really have fun doing that is by risking it. And sitting on 300 lp at QBD is not really always a smart thing to do :P

So needles to say, i've had to spend a lot on armour repairs and brews.

Are you the guy who had two max total accounts one where you were trying to max it as fast possible? Or is that someone totally different?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Because i am weak i quit quitting. It's like smoking. I quit smoking every day.

But i have set myself some new goals, and i am having fun so far. I currently have 1m cashpile along with some other small things which probably puts my total bank at no more than 20m. I am staying away from PvM for as long as i can and sticking purely to skilling :D

I want to make 100m via skilling now, using methods that some might say are stupid, but i think are fun.

Methods are more or less explained on the first page.

I'm not 100% sure if i will actually be able to make 100m by the time i reach 20m in Fish, Wc and Mining and 20m Farming, but i'll probably not be too far off.

Spent the majority of the day playing Fish Flingers. Used up all the tickets i had and i'm now only 160 tokens away from getting the full set.

Kind of sucks because it's going to take me a while to get the last 160 tokens.

Managed to reach 16m Fishing, 16m Woodcutting and 14m Mining last week. Yesterday i also passed the 11m mark when i price checked everything i've collected so far. So it's going alright.

Also managed to get Kiln Cape on my pure today which is 87 + 5 Combat :D

Well i have decided that i'm going to start collecting charms now, before EOC, since it might take me a while to get into things then. And since Glacors are easy now, still fairly alright money, and pretty good Blues and Crims, i thought i'd stay there till i had enough charms for 30m Summoning while doing odd skilling here and there.

Already got a bit lucky today and got some Ragefires.

Total value of my skilling tab(s) is just under 20m now. Should be able to get it to 20m tomorrow, which im kind of excited about. Will put me at 20% of my goal :D

Ive been finding it hard to really follow a specific routine, so i kinda just do what i want to when i feel like it and it seems to be working so far.

• 2 months later...

QBD is now easy mode.

Managed to get 3 Kills with 20 Rocktails. If i didn't run out of Overloads/Antifire i could have lasted another 2 kills.

But at least its fun to know that i have an easy, enjoyable boss to kill now :D

This:

86Summoning.png

And also got 98 Mage yesterday i think. Should have 99 Mage/88Summoning in a day or two.

Also i have found that Zammy and QBD are my two new favorite bosses and i might be camping them for a while.