• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally managed to get a Fire Cape today. Had to give up about 5 times when reaching high 50 waves because of low FPS, but i decided to [bleep] it and just get it :D

Would like to give a big thanks to all the Mods down at Jagex HQ who helped me get my name changed from NoxThePure to Nox.

10 E-mails and 2 days :D

Well worth the wait@@@

92 Ranged today :D

Hoping to finish it off and get 94 tomorrow.

Also managed to get 90 Mage which i hope to finish off by getting 94 some time during the week.

Then i just need to do The Elder Kiln quest, and it will be time for the big test.

got 94 Ranged and 91 Mage.

3 more Mage levels to go, then i need to get another Fire Cape, do the Elder Kiln, and then it's the big test@@@

wow so much for being psyched on 93 herb today, when you got it like it was nada..... :P

but really nicely done!

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Got 94 Herb as well as 60 Agility. Now have all the requirements needed to start The Elder Kiln. Just need to get 94 Mage today.

Should be doing The Kiln Friday :D

Well, i just sold a few things that i probably wont ever use.

Was going to buy Zaryte Bow for the Kiln, but i decided to buy 99 Herblore instead.

34k Super Defense pots to make for 99 Herb :D

Can't wait to have a nice Untrimmed Skillcape :D

94 Magic and 92 Hp done and done.

Now tomorrow i need to do the Elder Kiln quest.

Might work on Herblore for the rest of the night.

Try knock off 3 or 4k pots.

This is where the fun begins.... :thumbup:

Major gl!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This is where the fun begins.... :thumbup:

Major gl!

First attempt failed, but it was a good trial run. Messed up here and there with Safespots, which cost me big. I didn't have to use any Brews up to wave 20, but then it started getting messy and i found myself having to use 3 Flasks in 5 waves. Wave 26 killed me. Was standing on the wrong side of the Safespot, tried running over to the right side, got combo'd just as i was clicking the Invulnerability Crystal and ended up dying.

It should go better the next attempt.

The setup i'm using seems to work pretty well too, so i'm not worried about changing anything. Might switch out the robes though. Use full God Robes instead of Dagon'hai to boost the Prayer up a bit and give me 1 or 2 extra spots for some Brews.

My final attempt at The Kiln:

KilnFail.png

I have decided to stop trying. Getting to the boss is pretty easy now that i managed to get all the Safespots right, but the boss itself is just too difficult with what little supplies i am able to carry. So far i've spent around 20m in my attempts to get the cape, if not more, and i don't see it as worth it. It's sad for me to give up a goal like this as it would have set me part from the everyday average scaper, but sadly the Kiln is not something i can do with my current levels.

If i ever decide to become a Zerker, i might give it another go, but as for now, as long as i have 20 Defense, it's no longer a goal.

My final attempt at The Kiln:

KilnFail.png

I have decided to stop trying. Getting to the boss is pretty easy now that i managed to get all the Safespots right, but the boss itself is just too difficult with what little supplies i am able to carry. So far i've spent around 20m in my attempts to get the cape, if not more, and i don't see it as worth it. It's sad for me to give up a goal like this as it would have set me part from the everyday average scaper, but sadly the Kiln is not something i can do with my current levels.

If i ever decide to become a Zerker, i might give it another go, but as for now, as long as i have 20 Defense, it's no longer a goal.

You did your best, and sometimes that is simply not enough. You fought well. Be proud of yourself for trying.

With that said, gl with your other goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

After saying i wasn't going to try again, i actually did try again. I didn't make it to the final wave. i ran out if prayer because one of the Jad's took me way too long. I think it took me about 79 hits with PPS to kill him, which used up a lot of prayer. On the double Jad wave the same thing happened and i ended up running out of prayer during the last Jad.

I've been doing herblore the entire weekend, almost 99. should be getting it either later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to move on to melee then, get 95, might get 95 mage and range as well (only a few 100k exp to go anyway), then i'll make my way back to the Kiln and try again.

Congrats on 99 herb :) better luck next time with the Klin, I'm sure the extra levels wont hurt.

Just wondering, how many attempts is 20mil worth of supplies?

Did about 5 proper attempts. I think 7 in total though. The other 2 i would realize that i am either too slow, or i used a dose of something by mistake and there was chance of not getting to the final wave with enough supplies.

It cost that much because at first i was being stupid and only used Blood Barrage instead of the PPS spell. I think on my last attempt i did it faster and it cost me a lot less because i made use of the PPS a lot more (i also stopped worrying about staying at full HP the whole time so i sued Ranged a lot more).

Congrats on 99 herb :) better luck next time with the Klin, I'm sure the extra levels wont hurt.

Just wondering, how many attempts is 20mil worth of supplies?

Did about 5 proper attempts. I think 7 in total though. The other 2 i would realize that i am either too slow, or i used a dose of something by mistake and there was chance of not getting to the final wave with enough supplies.

It cost that much because at first i was being stupid and only used Blood Barrage instead of the PPS spell. I think on my last attempt i did it faster and it cost me a lot less because i made use of the PPS a lot more (i also stopped worrying about staying at full HP the whole time so i sued Ranged a lot more).

Oh lame, I was considering giving the Klin a shot but that price has kind of put me off, I'm not exactly a brilliant pvm'er so I doubt I could get it first shot so I may avoid it for now.

Mightymuddy.png

I'm not exactly sure what your stats are, but if you say you;'re not a great PvM'er and you have ~85 Def with 90+ Mage and Ranged and 88 Summoning it should really be no problem at all.

And it can also be done for much, much cheaper too. If you're a higher level you can pretty much get away with using just PPS and Broad Bolts which cuts the cost a lot.

I have the stats but at the moment I'm almost completely broke, I just spent my bank on a santa hat which may be a little stupid but I'll probably keep it forever and I've wanted one for a while now. Maybe once I have a little more money to buy gear and such I'll give it a shot.

Mightymuddy.png

I have the stats but at the moment I'm almost completely broke, I just spent my bank on a santa hat which may be a little stupid but I'll probably keep it forever and I've wanted one for a while now. Maybe once I have a little more money to buy gear and such I'll give it a shot.

Awesome :D

You'll see it's really not as hard as it seems.