What is still worth it?

Toshiba

^ actually hunting grenwalls is pretty darn good.

technically more efficient to do butterflies for xp and then monster hunt for gp, if you are able to access those bosses.

True, but for people who aren't maxed with turm and overloads getting a cool 1.2-1.5 mil an hour is considered pretty good. Especially when compared to things like cutting yews...

I'm under the impression even blue dragons at a modest combat level with the 70 agility shortcut is better than 1.5m/hour. Could be wrong though.

Hard to get over 1.5m/hour at dragons i think. But maybe, I've never tried dragons for a long period of time at once, only done them in 30 minute spurts lol.

Staurolite.png

I tend to not actively go for money. Most of my money comes from sharks which I wish while reading or watching something for a few hours. Previously I did Yews but when I reached 99 I moved over to fishing :P

If I do actively *go* for money then I craft Natures since I don't have the sort of levels, or nerve, to go boss hunting. I'm happy just skilling and I spend most of my time Dungeoneering anyway if I'm up for anything active.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Non Combat Skills:

Woodcutting/Fishing/Mining all offer around 300k an hr at the least effort an hr & are extremely multitask friendly (2nd game, forum, work, movie etc)

Runecrafting - Deaths Via Abyss ~1m an hr - High effort.

Fletching - Low profits with bolts - high effort though - Other methods not viable for gold. Adamant Arrows also profit but take 1 week to buy 10k tips.

Farming - Around 100k a run minimum from herbs - 1 run takes 5minutes. so At least 1m/hr of time actually spent farming(not growing time).

Hunter - Grenwalls make around 1m an hr or more if you know what you are doing. High effort.

Thieving - Not sure how those new monkeys are for gp/hr?

Cooking/Firemaking still provide no skill specific income methods.

Crafting/Smithing/Construction - all consume gold and do not provide any or negligible amounts (Cannonballs are so crap they don't count.)

Combine the above with the effigy update and you can see why it's almost pointless to do anything else other than kill things for gold basically. lol

As for blues in Taverly. 65+agi (pie) & resource dungeon room (No competition). Even if you were able to kill 200 an hr you would just about make 1.5m. (Bare in mind you won't have a yak, turm, rapier etc so 200 is not feasible.)

If you had low stats you could cannon with a war tort here - perhaps get 200 kills but <1m profit.

But yeah, as a baseline with the increased price of Dragon bones due to the benefits of high end prayer - just dragon slaying earns you at least 750k an hr no matter how low your stats are (within reason).

Which is why combat trumps everything atm. (That's not even bothering to approach boss hunting etc.)

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Dailies(buy out stock from several shops)/kingdom management/investing/flipping.

I never skilled for money, nor will I ever, only for xp or fun.

If I was desperate for money, I would consider Corporeal (every kill a chance to get insanely rich), TD's (a lot of effigies and decent cash/hr) or frosties (a lot of effigies and decent cash/hr)

that's blatant misinformation. slayer is hardly good money, and cannot compare to "real" monster hunting in terms of gp. unless you cancel everything but dagannoths and do them on dks.

True, speaking in terms of gold/hour.

But if you really like slayer and thus keep at it, in the long run it might be the best moneymaker for a particular person.

(it is for me, I get bored too easily solely boss-hunting but can continue to slay whole days)

Skilling in general sucks for money now except for.

Making unf pots/herb cleaning.

Hunter to a certain extent (just hope you haven't got the [cabbage] end of the bot stick in puro puro).

Herb Farming.

The rest of the money is from monster hunting, flipping, and dailys nowadays. Which makes me sad. Skillings only upside now is being afkable. Which i guess is kinda good.

it requires a substantial base of money to start with (over 100m;

It only requires maybe 20-30 mill to get started making a very respectable amount for the work involved, if you do 2, maybe 3 flips a day.

O.O

I like how everyone is so quick to define flipping here, but if someone asks on H&A no one tells them 8-)

No one will tell you what they are flipping, since that will cut into their profit/ability to buy or sell.

That and honestly it's really not hard to figure out, like at all.

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Most old skilling methods are dead nowdays :(

There are however, some ones that are still good:

- Herb Running

- Hunting Grenwalls

- Fishing Rocktails (I love Fishing so this is the method I use most often :thumbsup: )

J_o_s_h_ua.gif

- Herb Running

- Hunting Grenwalls

- Fishing Rocktails (I love Fishing so this is the method I use most often :thumbsup: )

Fishing Rocktails

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

- Herb Running

- Hunting Grenwalls

Fishing Rocktails

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

ye I eman kutting yewz is like the same giga gps and it takes like 8 less clicks p/h.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png