Seer's Elite.

Noxx

Just need to do 1 more task before i'm done with Seer's Elite. I need to fletch a Magic Longbow. Problem is i onle have 85 Fletching and at this time am not bothered to get 85. I know i can use Orange Spice Stews to boots me by upto 6 levels. I also see that i can drink a Fletching Potion (+3) or Beaver (+2). Question is do any of these things stack? I am almost certain the Stew won't stack with anything, but does a Beaver and Fletch potion?

Edit: Made a typo... only have 80 Fletching.....

Ahh i see.

Anyhow i must have really bad luck. I've used about 14 Stews now and they all end up lowering my Stats by 5. Or actually they boost everything but Fletching and reduced fletching by 5 or 6.....

I can't use assistance for it can i?

As a word of advice, don't count on +6 boosts. They are very, very rare. In the time you take to get a +6, you could get 1 level in the skill and use a +5, which has a significantly better chance of happening.

I just need a +5 :roll:

As a word of advice, don't count on +6 boosts. They are very, very rare. In the time you take to get a +6, you could get 1 level in the skill and use a +5, which has a significantly better chance of happening.

Well you DID state that you WERE 85 fletch, and then continue to talk about +6 boosts and what not

I assumed you needed a +6 too ;)

Your original post isn't too clear, but just keep trying, +5 aren't too bad to get. Or you can just get your fletch up 2 levels (total level boost is nice) and use a pot

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Well you DID state that you WERE 85 fletch, and then continue to talk about +6 boosts and what not

Your original post isn't too clear, but just keep trying, +5 aren't too bad to get. Or you can just get your fletch up 2 levels (total level boost is nice) and use a pot

Oh gosh typo... meant i had 80 Fletch ahaha

Go with this, it only took me a few hours to get 77-82, so for you it should be pretty quick; just cut some yew longbows (u) and watch something while you wait.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

See i have 10 SC clays in my bank. I have no trouble using them on fletching. I really dont mind even if it is a waste. Problem is i have no idea what to fletch. I can easily play some xbox while fletching. Problem is just i dunno what to fletch without losing my entire bank (which consists of 2m cashpile atm).

Any suggestions?

Even 82 fletch won't take you long. Then use a fletching potion to 85 which is guaranteed +3 boost.

You could get 80-82 fletch in like an hour doing Broad Arrows. (Will take you like a day to buy the heads though due to 10k/4hr GE limit.

EDIT: Just read your above post. Don't do broad arrows then if you only have 2m.

You can make Yew longbow(u)'s and resell them. For a loss of around 60k per hour and a gain of 130k xp per hour.

Or buy yew longbow(u)'s and bowstring and string them for 100k profit an hr - however this isn't as "afk" as the previous method as it's use 14/14 rather than cut/27.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tzkP4MqjG7mX6T3irn6P7ew&output=html

Or peruse that sheet. Don't worry about income values etc - Just look at XP/hr, cost/hr and gp/xp.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com