Johnny Damon to the Yankees

DiabloCopy

:( Thats some bull*! I am a HUGE Redsox fan and this is a shame :( . Stupid Yankees always have to ruin it.

Wouldn't be as bad if he signed with someone different than the yankees. I hate the yankees, like most people from massachusetts do.

goldenblade995.png

I'm just hoping he's going to be as good as he has been, I wouldn't want him just because he's recognizable.

I would usually want some new talent but the red sox' all-star might be just as good...

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

anyone else realize all these players that get traded from the Royals go on to play better baseball somehwere else?

anyone think the Royals will move?

Edit: OT-was reffering to Johhny Damon who actaully yes played for as poor a team as the Royals...

anyone else realize all these players that get traded from the Royals go on to play better baseball somehwere else?

anyone think the Royals will move?

Not before they move the Canadian teams :)

There is only one Canadian team :P and it doesn't look like they're going anywhere soon.

Anyways, I think it's hilarious that the yanks try to buy their team. It just doesn't work.

summerpngwy6.jpg