F2p Dungeon Pure

Stommel

Bascially I want to make a cbt 3 f2p dungeon skiller. I want to start doing dungeons quickly, but want some stats first. I was thinking 40 mining/smith/fish/cook/wc/fm and maybe crafting and rc, but I don't know which of these are really needed

Atm it looks like i wwill only take rc to 20 unless higher is highly recommended.

Any recommendations?

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I think you got the right idea with levels in the 40s. As that's where all the good content is for F2P dging.

However, despite what holiday said, i actually think runecrafting is extremely useful in dungeons. As crafting about 15~ casts of high alch is a good idea. If not for you, for your team. Binding laws or cosmics won't have any use to you. As you won't have the mage level to cast the respective spell.

But, i agree on crafting. I wouldn't get it up too high at first. I would wait and see how your dungeons go before getting it up. If you end up needing it more then you thought, then go ahead and take a break to train it up.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Can't be a CBT3 pure and do mage (even for non-combat), as mage gives combat level.

A Dunging skill pure is quite a challenge, as you'll depend on finding a combat based partner to actually beat the dungeon, who either needs a skiller, or is prepared to carry passengers

Cmb 3 skillers usually just leech at dungeoneering - sit at base room and wait till combaters (poeple who kill monsters) call them do complete some puzzle like switches or emote room. So you dont need any special skills there if you are skiller. Only advance might be if you have some high leveled skills and can open locked doors which combaters with low skill level cant open. But there is danger you die while trying to oprn this door.

Combaters always appreciate if skillers can figh and cook food :)

Try dung on w 65, good skillers who doont afk much are always welcome in a team.

hybridwinner.png

friendlyrunner.png

74519794.png

IMG.png

1024345760c9a10adabb996d3a25c754381ee4e6.gif

Fishing of at least 40 for shortfin eel

Mining of 40 for fractite, but most of those get mined on the spot by the fighters

Craft 48 for full bryll

fm 40 to light spinebeam

wc 40 same reason

Semi optional rc 65 for deaths. They are easily the thing I see people most asking to be made for them.

Thanks for the responses, I might go for 48 craft after getting the base skills 40, and smith 50 for the same reason, I'd forgotten about higher armour reqs.

65 rc might be a long term goal (really annoying the only way to realistically train rc in dungeons gives equal mage xp). I'll get it as high as I can cope with though......time to relearn f2p money making again :wall:

Also Kwaichi I might try w65 once i've got some base dungeon lvls and can do higher floors

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

you should consider a 10 HP tank with prayer/mage/def lvls

they're actually useful, and rumor is they spawn the same level enemies in dungeon as a 3 combat pure.

^^ I should really test this rumor myself but havent gotten around to it

Naaxi.png

Interesting idea, I actually have another cbt 3 account i started training on (37 dun atm no other skills above 15), I think i might give this a go, since if i mess it up early another cbt 3 account wont be hard to start off.

The account i was originally going to do it on is my only 9hp account so not planning on getting any other cbt lvls for fear of regretting it :P