Website for rune mining

Miner_Guy

Hey, im rune mining at the moment and i need some help

1. What should i wear as i always get attacked by revs? 74 def, 90 str 74 att 50 pry

2. I need a website which gives you a timer, so you mine some rune then put the world in and add it and it starts timing it?

3. Best way to avoid revs

SUPER.gif

1: low risk: Black D hide, God cape, Saradomin book, boots of lightness, Nezzy helmet and your weapon of choice. Im not sure about ring, gloves and such, up to personal meanings, thats is.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

1: low risk: Black D hide, God cape, Saradomin book, boots of lightness, Nezzy helmet and your weapon of choice. Im not sure about ring, gloves and such, up to personal meanings, thats is.

Sorry forgot to mention im f2p, do you know a good website to do it? an where is the near altar?

SUPER.gif

In f2p I'd assume you would either wear magic defence (green d'hide) and pray range (avoid freeze but vulnerable to tb) or ranged defence (rune) and avoid tb but be frozen sometimes.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I think the mining guild resource dungeon also has rune rocks, in fact, it has three rune rocks.

If you use it then there is no need to fear revs.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I think the mining guild resource dungeon also has rune rocks, in fact, it has three rune rocks.

Mining guild is always gone.

Mining guild is always gone.

With a timer I presume you can catch the spawns once you get them once.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Sorry i have had a mine block today, i forgot to mention i have a low dungeooneering lvl, so i cant mine in mining guild and because its my second accoutn i really cant be asked to get 45 dg on another account. Should i log out by the rune rocks or a little distance away? and where is the nearest altar?

SUPER.gif

Yeah personally I would wear dhide and pray ranged against Revs. The nearest altar is all the way west at the Zamorak Church south of the ice warriors. It's a pretty long walk, though.

If you really want to be safe, make 2 low level accounts and place then INSIDE the lava maze just south of the rune rocks. Log them out south of the dead tree so Revs can't attack them. Then, just alternate logging in with those "scout" accounts before you log in with your main. This lets you see if there are any revs at the rocks before you have to risk it.

I used to do this in f2p back with pkers in the wild and it worked wonders. It must've saved me at least 10 deaths. I'm not sure how useful it will be nowadays though, since Revs aren't like pkers and are always on the move.

I wouldn't run too far away from the revs, because it makes the spiders re-aggressive, instead to the west there is a lone tree hide behind that once the rev attacks. Most of the time it will sit behind the tree, allowing you to log(important that the reds are passive). Sometimes they unstick themselves and attack once more, and again and again.

I wouldn't run too far away from the revs, because it makes the spiders re-aggressive, instead to the west there is a lone tree hide behind that once the rev attacks. Most of the time it will sit behind the tree, allowing you to log(important that the reds are passive). Sometimes they unstick themselves and attack once more, and again and again.

You can run to the little peninsula south of the rune rocks and hide behind the trees there so the spiders can't attack you.

If your still looking for a timer here's a site I always use when I need one http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

I was thinking of banking at bh bank and then going to the chaos temple to recharge prayer points, can you tele to daeamonim from lvl 46? an if so is it quicker banking there or bh bank?

You cannot tele unless you are at level 20 wild or below. At that point, might as well go to BH.

What food do you recommmend, i take 15 lobsters with me is that ok?

Lobsters are fine, if you want to bother with anchovy pizzas, that'll give you more staying power.