Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Can you imagin how many autoers we would get in members?! without f2p there would be so so many issues.

F2P is what keeps this game balanced..... sure adverage levels of maturity are lower but they are a support that members stands on..... we need them.

Gosh, and this is why we need updates for F2P. NOT NEW SKILLS!!! NOT NEW AREAS!!! NOT DRAGON WEAPONS!!! But mage armor, lobster fishing spots and the snare spell.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

The thing that bugs me the most about being in F2P, is not in the game itself, but when you try to contact Jagex-no matter how important the subject is-they send some {bleepin} automatic letter written by the computer. Its always "Why don't you become a member" and blah blah blah. I hate how little Jagex cares about F2P. We supply them almost as much money as member's through ads!

If F2P could use forums it would be something like this:

Spammmmmmmmmmmmm

-Gets banned and makes another account-

Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

See wot i mean?

The 1 thing they only need left is to get skillcapes

If F2P could use forums it would be something like this:

Spammmmmmmmmmmmm

-Gets banned and makes another account-

Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

See wot i mean?

The 1 thing they only need left is to get skillcapes

Have you been to the official forums? :lol:

It has a significant amount of spam... and it cannot be blamed on non-members.

Also, are you aware that tip.it forums are available for members and non-members alike yet it has less spam than the official forums? Interesting. :-k

I don't care about being able to post on official forums what so ever. Just pointing out some facts.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I don't get why everyone is saying there's going to be tons of spam when we already found a solution to that... A level requirement!

NJE03, I understand that you find TIF is a better forum. I for one only came on TIF to post a suggestion. I did, alright. But no matter how much support I get, it doesn't mean Jagex staff is going to look at it. Whereas the forums are made for that. This is the only reason I want the RSOF.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't get why everyone is saying there's going to be tons of spam when we already found a solution to that... A level requirement!

NJE03, I understand that you find TIF is a better forum. I for one only came on TIF to post a suggestion. I did, alright. But no matter how much support I get, it doesn't mean Jagex staff is going to look at it. Whereas the forums are made for that. This is the only reason I want the RSOF.

Or an hours played requirement. That is what is with the polls. How about 30 hours of playing and no blackmarks within the past 6 months. One major spam offense, and it is an auto 6 month ban.

tfssig.png

Or an hours played requirement. That is what is with the polls. How about 30 hours of playing and no blackmarks within the past 6 months. One major spam offense, and it is an auto 6 month ban.

That is a good solution. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Gosh, and this is why we need updates for F2P. NOT NEW SKILLS!!! NOT NEW AREAS!!! NOT DRAGON WEAPONS!!! But mage armor, lobster fishing spots and the snare spell.

That is what members is for.... There is a point in not giving f2p players updates, it is because members pay to get them. Jagex won't do it, not fair to the people who pay for it...plus they want more cash. think before you speak/type..

You feel the need to show of your drop achievements. That pretty much sums you up. "I'm good because I clicked on a monster and got lucky!!"

Its not about getting new things, its about balance and how to make the RS a game where the 3 classes advertised are the 3 classes you can play. Think before you speak.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

That is what members is for.... There is a point in not giving f2p players updates, it is because members pay to get them. Jagex won't do it, not fair to the people who pay for it...plus they want more cash. think before you speak/type..

Alright. P2P pay for updates. Ok. You're acting as if you hadn't read the bolded part in the quote. We don't need ALL of it. We need a tiny bit. As fat_klutz said, think before you speak.

Moonshadow, good idea. Although some people might mature faster, so I'd say a level req. would be better. You could play for months and still be a brainless chimpanzee like me. Or that level 108 on the RSOF that said you should be given 5 million gp when you get membership. I checked his level on the highscores.

Edit: Nais Limpy, you have a parrot! :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Or that level 108 on the RSOF that said you should be given 5 million gp when you get membership. I checked his level on the highscores.
That might help them draw in more members... On the other hand, they could all be banned for real world item trading :)

The most useful and important update for F2P's is, in my opinion, more bank space for free players. I am an F2P myself, but i think that a lot of other members' features should remain members. For example, all the ultra cool items and skills that I long to be able to use. I don't mind putting up with that. I realise members have way more items to fill up their bank, but hey, I would be thrilled with 12 or so more bank spaces.

Also forum use would be great without spoiling it for members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pie

"Hey GP farmers, nice wiggly tree you got there!"

The most useful and important update for F2P's is, in my opinion, more bank space for free players. I am an F2P myself, but i think that a lot of other members' features should remain members. For example, all the ultra cool items and skills that I long to be able to use. I don't mind putting up with that. I realise members have way more items to fill up their bank, but hey, I would be thrilled with 12 or so more bank spaces.

Also forum use would be great without spoiling it for members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pie

I agree with much of your first paragraph. The only comment I have is that we also need higher level Magic robes and maybe Snare. Higher level Mages have been getting destroyed for too long.

I've never had problems with the mining guild, but that's my side of the problem...

>.> What would be nice is freakin' fletching since it's so old and members couldn't care less about it, or freakin' herblore, or some freakin' rune arrows and yew bows...I knew members who didn't even know there were yew bows.

Maybe fletching, maybe rune arrows, maybe yew bows but remember as of now rangers are pretty balanced F2P, we really don't need that.

I just thought though, since higher lvl monsters are kinda needed I wouldn't say no to green dragons. Not like they are in member only areas plus they would be pretty chalenging with only rune items. It would be nice for crafters to >.>

I'd say no to green dragons. And to herblore and fletching. We need the minimum, which we don't have right now.

lol, hm yea fletching is boring and useless enough (which is why i'm gettin 99 lol :P , easy as hell to lvl), and the skill capes are a definite yes for f2p, as are the forums

and another thing u know those poh members spent mills on, should be available in f2p lol (sure i'm saying tat coz i payed mill but w/e lol), and f2p should be able to make houses at a substantially larger lvl to conserve memory lol

Db29_yo.gif

db29_yo.png

lol, hm yea fletching is boring and useless enough (which is why i'm gettin 99 lol :P , easy as hell to lvl), and the skill capes are a definite yes for f2p, as are the forums

WHAT thats like giving them obby capes.

and look at all the bots on f2p and as if they don't get there p2p friends to use it enough for them.

But the point is forums would be flooded with links etc etc and would be a really bad idea.

even though im a p2p i think f2p players should be able to have the construction and fletching skills

I have never seen much of a use for construction, never even appealed to me. Fletching would be nice though. Like, only being able to make arrows up to adamant. Maybe bows up to maple too.

It would be nice, but it would probably never happen.

And, don't go flaming me on how if I want updates, I should pay. I am not begging for it, I am just saying it would be nice to have it, but, I could live without it.

Bank space however...

tfssig.png

even though im a p2p i think f2p players should be able to have the construction and fletching skills

I have never seen much of a use for construction, never even appealed to me. Fletching would be nice though. Like, only being able to make arrows up to adamant. Maybe bows up to maple too.

It would be nice, but it would probably never happen.

And, don't go flaming me on how if I want updates, I should pay. I am not begging for it, I am just saying it would be nice to have it, but, I could live without it.

Bank space however...

I completely agree with you there Moonshadow.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I'd say no to green dragons. And to herblore and fletching. We need the minimum, which we don't have right now.

Ya, got a little carried away.